"Why Do You Always Have To Be Such A Tease?"

"I call dibs on the shower!" I yelled, as soon as we walked through the door.

"Why not take a shower together an not waste as much water? Think of the Earth" he said, smirking a he followed me into the bathroom.

"Make popcorn and turn on Netflix" I said and pushed him out. 

"Fine" I heard him sigh and walk off. 

I locked the door and hopped in to take a quick shower. 

When I got out Cal was sitting on the couch. I went to his bedroom to change and now he went into the bathroom. 

After we we're both done, we sat on the couch, cuddling, and wrapped ourselves in a blanket.

"Are you mad...?" I asked quietly as he took a handful of popcorn.

"No, I mean I was sorta serious about all that stuff...but part of it was also a joke" he said, feeding me some of it. 

I smiled at him, placing a kiss on his cheek and turned on "Heathers." 

I placed my legs on his lap. "I really like you Cal. Who would've thought that 'the weirdest girl on the internet' would be dating Leafyishere" 

"Maybe I like weird. Maybe 'the weirdest girl on the internet' is a perfect match for the cyber-Hitler, the cancer of YouTube" he laughed. 

I crashed my lips onto his, feeling the vibration of his laughter against them. He kissed me back, placing me on his lap.

He ran his tongue over my bottom lip, asking me for entrance. I playfully denied, causing him to pin my down on the couch.

"Why do you always have to be such a tease?"

"No one said I was going to be easy"

(A/N: When your best friend understands your obsession with Cal and his "cover" of Bring Me To Life

(A/N: When your best friend understands your obsession with Cal and his "cover" of Bring Me To Life.  My life is sad....)

)