"Let's Get Right Into The News..."

I sat in my room listening to "Burning Bridges" by The New Low. (A/N: The New Low is a really good band. I met them at Warped Tour 3 days ago and they were soooooo nice and their music is really good too :) And Garrett is hot, ooops. enjoy the free promo loves ;) )

I was trying to match Garrets vocals when the tweets came rolling in. There haven't been any tweets from fans since I posted that tweet the other day.

@ KEEMSTAR : new video about the ongoing romance between @ EastonBranwen and @ Leafyishere . Is their relationship just for views????

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. 

I went on his channel and watched the video

"What's up DramaAlert Nation. It's your host Killer Keemstar and let's get rigggggght into the news. So two YouTubers that go by Easton and Leafyishere have been in a rumored relationship. While Leafyishere moved around the confirmation of the relationship, Easton said that it was not a relationship, but early this morning someone leaked messages with leafyishere showing screenshots of messages where the two of them are planning to hook up and her thanking him for new subs. Seems like the relationship is just for views" Keemstar said. 

Stupid fucker. Are you fucking kidding me?

I clicked out of the video and on twitter.

@ EastonBranwen : @KEEMSTAR first of all, please fuck off. Second of all, how can Cal and I have a relationship for views if we're not together? 

@ EastonBranwen: The whole DM thing was a joke. You guys need to calm down...

Then Calvin tweeted. 

@ leafyishere: Easton and I are just really good friends, take my word for it. But can you guess who the next video (Rant) is about ? <3

I retweeted and decided to go and grocery shopping since my fridge was emptier than Keem's head.