Geez, his sister is here.

"Harry, you are just going upstairs." Gemma teases rolling her eyes at him. Harry narrows his eyes at her before walking out of the kitchen.

"I'm sorry for the bad impression I left on you the last time I was here." I say, taking a bite out  of the warm gooey brownie. I practically moan at how delicious it tasted.

"No worries. Now let's go to the living room." She says walking around the kitchen island. I take another bite of my brownie before following her out.

A fire was lit in the living room in a detailed fireplace under the large flat screen television that was hoisted on the white painted wall. Now that it was warm I decided to take my coat off and hang it on the rack by the front door, leaving me in my black low cut blouse.

As I make my way back to the living room to join Gemma, she had just managed to slip in a movie inside the DVD player when Harry stepped in from upstairs. He dressed in the same black jeans and shoes he was wearing before but now he was wearing a loose white t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, revealing his marvelous tattooed and muscular arms. A snapback rested over his head, the visor towards the back of his head, successfully holding his curls away from his forehead.

 "Oh, I like your shirt

"Oh, I like your shirt." Gemma compliments me as I step over to the couch.

"I like her." Harry interjects before I could thank her. I smile as Harry places his hands on my waist.

"Always the smooth talker huh?" I smile, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You know it." He replies before lending down and kissing the tip of my nose.

"As much as I am happy for the two of you being together I really don't want to watch you guys do the dirty." Gemma comments making me blush.

"Sorry." I mutter, releasing my hold from Harry.

The dirty...heck, I don't think Harry and I have even made out yet.

"I'll go get us some popcorn. You can sit down and watch the movie." Harry says, his hand brushing my arm as I move to sit down.

"Please bring me a soda." Gemma calls out as Harry walks away.

"Sure thing lazy bum." Harry replies over his shoulder.

After the movie was over, Gemma decided to show me a few pictures that she had in a small box of Harry, her parents and herself at a younger age.

"Here is one at my uni graduation." Gemma says holding up a picture of her dressed in a blue graduation gown and matching cap, with Harry right at her side, his arm draped around her; both of them smiling brightly at the camera.

Harry's POV

Stepping into the living room taking a drink out of my soda I hear Ryder speak to Gemma.