21

"Back where we left off," Zayn sang in a fragment above a whisper, "Watch you take your dress off." His lips sweep against her inner thigh, puckering up ever so slightly.

Lauren squirmed, her hand tugging at his thick dark locks. The heat of his breath and prickly facial hair tickling her most liable regions.

Her sexual anguish made him chuckle, purposefully blowing air against her senstive, yet covered, core. Despite her visible turmoil, he didn't stop. His hands travelled up her naked torso, instinctively kneading and massaging her breasts as he thumbed her erect nipples until she moaned louder.

"I've been by myself remembering you." Zayn's dulcet but faint note brought shivers surging up her spine. Hot and cold air seized her, forming both goosebumps and beads of sweat over her torrid complexion.

All that he was doing tortured Lauren. In the most brilliant way. She couldn't handle it. It was far too much, but he wasn't going easy on her. He was relentless.

He was cruel.

"God, you're such a tease," Lauren whimpered, sinking her teeth into her wrist. The ache in her loins was no longer dull, but irrefutable. "I- Zayn!"

Amidst her empty complaints, he dragged his tongue along her inner thigh and gripped the hem of her wet panties with his teeth, hauling them until his fingers expertly freed her of her last article of clothing.

Zayn wickedly smiled as his lustful stare traversed down her body, starting from her magnificent green eyes, to her bountiful chest, the smooth canvas of her torso, curvaceous hips and shapely legs. He licked his lips.

Damn, was Lauren fine.

He couldn't believe his eyes. If this wasn't the second time he's witnessed such a glorious rarity, he'd doubt it even existed. But there she was, lying on the bed, in her radiant beauty that snatched his breath and soundful thoughts away.

"Stop staring, I can't-" Lauren turned her head, unable to handle the sharp glare he was supplying her with.

Zayn just chuckled, finding her timidness oddly cute. He glances down at her naked glistening core. The soft pink gradient luring him in.

He planted a docile kiss just below her navel, humming from deep in his throat. "Your body hurts me, loopin' 'around like CCTV."

She groaned, confounded by his tenacity to keep afflicting her with such gratification. Only time will tell how much longer she could handle such a multitude of blissful sensations.

The lower Zayn got, the more haphazard Lauren's breathing got. The beating of her heart also escalated until it was all she heard. Each thud was so loud, she swore even he caught on.

But he didn't, too focus on giving her slit a languid lick. She tasted so good. One taste wasn't enough. So, he had another, dragging his tongue up to her clit, giving it a brisk flick.

"Oh, God!" Lauren exhaled, her eyes rolling to the back of her head in luscious pleasure.

"In all this bitterness, you stay so sweet," he finished off with a naughty smile pressed onto her soaking folds, her body trembling with devasting rapture.

A good part of Lauren wanted to beg him to stop, but she'd be insane and out of her mind if she followed through. But it was just too much. She was weak. And Zayn knew exactly what he was doing. He didn't allow any time for her to recover. To hold herself together. He didn't care. Satisfying her was his priority.

Using two of his slim digits, he parts her weeping drapes and runs his tongue along her raw flesh. Her raspy moans never ceased. Honestly, they spurred him to continue his unyielding assault.