23

I go back to Emily's house. I mean to be honest I can't really call it my home. I don't think I ever will call it my home. It's the place I stay.

 I was holding back tears through out the whole journey. I had a lot of practise at not crying but when I got to the apartment I didn't go into Emily's adparment. I waited till I was under control of my tears.

 The moment I walked in. Luckily for me Emily gave me a key I was shoved against the wall. A s pain shot through my head. Luckily for me it wasn't to bad pain. I had to fight myself not to throw this girl off.

"Who the hell our you" she screamed

 The girl was Kennedy. Kennedy never really got over what happened with her none of them did. At first it said they were never tortured but they were. They had been forced to be different people. They were punished by not being allowed food or water and been burned on there neck and been through mental torture. They had been beaten before.

 Kennedy had been through hell. For the others they got to go back to there family's. Like Jen and Emily. Emily came back home to find her parents and family and friends but that was what they said but in a way she didn't. Some of Emily's friends stopped hanging out with her and she missed lots of times with her family and friends.

 I guess Jen was the luckiest. Her parents and sister seemed to make her fit in straight away or at least as much as possible. Her old best friend Kelly was still there for her and in many ways. Her friend Kelly and her sister told her some of the stuff she missed.

 Kennedy wasn't happy when she came back. She came back to find out that her parents had died so had her little brother. Kennedy only really had her best friend now.

"Who the hell our you" Kennedy snarled at me

 I was relived my wig hadn't came off and I realized I thought I should probably speak.

"I'm Phoebe Jenkins" I said

"What you doing here" she snarled

"I'm Emily's new room mate" I muttered even know it was harder as Kennedy had her hands round my throat. 

"She never said anything about you" she hissed

 She swung me to the ground and dragged me forward with me still on the ground.

"Get off me" I shrieked

 She stopped dragging me and dragged my up by her throat.

"Kennedy"

 I hadn't even heard Emily come in

"Get off her, she's my room mate"

 Kennedy let go of me "Sorry" she muttered

 I was pissed at Kennedy I mean god Kennedy next time our you going to be putting a knife to someone's throat cause you don't know them. Emma would have told me that I need to be nice Kennedy suffered the worst torture well I suffered worst torture but she suffered worst torture through out the whole thing she would say I mean she had lost her parents and brother and was damaged by what she had been through. I don't think it would be hard to say sorry.

"You didn't tell me that you had someone staying here" said Kennedy

"I wonder why" snapped Emily

"What does that mean"

"You and Amanda were at Amanda's house and Amanda's mate Noah came in and Amanda gave a key so you dragged him into the house as you didn't know he was Amanda's friend so you dragged him through the hallway and had a knife to his throat"  Emily pointed out