3

When I got to the school Abbi was already there.

"Hay" Abbi cried out when she saw me and Olivia and Emma.

Olivia managed a small smile but I couldn't even manage that. I noticed Riley wasn't there. He was probly with a group of his friends.

"Hay bitch" said Abbi again

I rolled my eyes and tried not to glare at Abbi. I noticed a flicker of hurt on her face. For god sakes I thought I just wanted it to be Olivia and Emma. Abbi started talking to Amanda Rhiannon joined in. Laura was silent. I was used to Laura not talking. Laura was always quiet.

Jess didn't say anything. Jess normally talked a lot. She was always messing around and making jokes. She muttered something to Olivia but Olivia shot back a snappy reply.

I just thought about who the know A was. It could be anyone. Ellen was at the top of my list. She tried to bury me alive. The other person was Jenna. Jenna killed her own sister. Almost nobody knows that and we have no proof. After Prue died Jenna left and went away to some other Shield High school.

"Oh god" Amanda said shattering my thoughts

"What is it" Rhiannon asked

"Jenna" said Amanda

I looked over to where Amanda was looking. The last time I saw Jenna she was playing the grieving sister. She had been wearing crumpled old clothes her hair hadn't been glossy or shiny and she wore hardly any makeup. Now her long hair was glossy and shiny she wore dark red lipstick mascara and eyeliner which suited her dark eyes. Her clothes where plain but looked great her on.

"Wow talk about a make back over" Abbi chimed in

"That's mean" said Jess

I stared in horror at the girl who tried to kill me. Jenna was with her best friend Carol. A group of people had stopped to talk to her. I noticed Pepper Kiera and Mia straight away. I could already here the whispers that where already must be starting. Have you seen Jenna looking so much better she's getting over Billie .

Jenna's eyes flickered over to me and Emma and Olivia. I tried not to feel sick. I quickly texted Olivia and Emma.

BREAK ALONE

They both texted back yes. I closed my eyes for a seconds wishing I was a normal girl because then I wouldn't be scared for my life.

At break I sat in the cafeteria hoping Abbi, Amanda, Rhiannon ,Riley and Laura wouldn't find us.

"Who the hell is this new A" Emma asked

"Jenna" said Olivia

"Apart from Jenna" said Emma

"Well how many people our A" Olivia snapped back

"Lot's" I pointed out

"Hi guys"

Jenna had walked over to us. "How you doing" she asked sweetly

"What do you want" I asked

"Can I sit here" she asked sitting down at our table "How you girl's been, I heard about everything you went through that sucks I'm so sorry" said Jenna smiling at us

"You know what we went through before it hit the news your A" I snapped

"A, Prue was A why would you call me a stalker" said Jenna actually sounding hurt

"What do you want" Olivia demanded

"Revenge" said Jenna cheerfully

"What" said Olivia

"I want revenge you bitchs ruined my life you didn't just ruin my mine you've pissed off a whole of people I also want closure for Carol do you think you our going to live happily ever after dream on bitchs everything's only just starting"

I watched Jenna stalk off and our phones bleeped.

I KNOW A SECREAT ABOUT CAROL FIND IT OUT IF YOU DON'T ABBI IS DEAD IN A WEEK'S TIME A XXX

Agents of Shield The A gameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें