6

" I went straight home. Once more I didn't like my room. After I killed Prue I purged everything to do with Prue from my room. There had been that chocker and bracelet she gave to me the top and the just because like feel like it presents she gave me. I deleted all the photos she was in and chucked out everything I brought with her.  

 I waited for Emma to call me. To be honest I was surprised she hadn't already called me. Okay some people might say punching Olivia was out of order but after what she said to me I couldn't say I was sorry. I double checked my phone and saw Emma hadn't called me. 

 I looked around my room and felt pain. There was the photo of me Emma and Olivia smiling. It was a month after Prue died. We had been out messing around just having a laugh and if anybody saw us they would really think we were just three typical teenage girls. Of course a lot of people who me Emma and Olivia were. Okay more than a lot of people.

 I noticed another photo of me and Olivia. Emma should have been in that photo. The day it was taken me and Olivia had gone out shopping and went to laze around in the park but Emma was sick that day. I grabbed the photo and throw it across my room. The glass smashed but I could still see Olivia and mine happy grinning faces. Nothing good in my life ever stays. Most of the time there's almost nothing good in my life.

 The rest of the day went by slowly. The team didn't know how much I was hurting. After all the abusive care homes and foster homes I have been in  I learnt how to lie really well. Cassie had always been the person who could tell if I was hurting she could tell if I was upset and I could tell when she was upset. Cassie noticed she always did.

"Our you okay" she asked me

"Yes" I lied

 I could tell Cassie didn't believe me.

"How come your not hanging out with Olivia and Emma" she asked me 

"Oh Olivia had a hair die appointment" I said which was only a sort of lie as she was getting her hair died "And Emma's auntie wanted to her home"

 I could tell Cassie wanted to talk more she didn't push it though. That was the way the two us where we would always push for information when we were alone. Of course sometimes we did with the team but Cassie know me and I know her there was things we didn't like to talk about in a big group.

"What's wrong" Bobbi asked me when she saw me

"Nothing" I lied

 Bobbi could always tell when someone was lying. She gave me one of her looks.

"I know your lying" she reassured me

I know what questions were coming next. Endless demands about what was wrong.

"Oh um it's a bit stupid I'm just kind of stressed out I had to do some homework I forgot to do and me Emma and Olivia saw Sarah and got into a fight"

 The moment I said me and Sarah got into a fight I know I shouldn't have. After Prue everyone had seemed to think something terrible would happen if I ever got into a fight and personally I couldn't blame them. 

"It was  a just fight" I said "Not the end of the world isn't wasn't a fight just a disagreement were probly make up soon"

 Only Coulson the director of my team and Cassie still looked terrified. 

"Um chill" I said "I'm not going to flunk out of school I mean I've done my homework and it's fine and me and Sarah have arguments before we made friends again real quick" she told me 

"Were not freaked out" said Coulson 

 I rolled my eyes. "Need to train" I said

 Me and May walked off. Training with May went as it always did. We went against each other and of course May won. I got up wincing the fifth time I had been smacked on the floor I noticed Fitz.

"Mabey Lydia needs a break May" said Fitz

  I wanted to stay training. With A being around I needed to be even better at fighting than ever. I quickly attacked May. The fight didn't last long. I ducked a punch and managed to get May on the ground.

"I win" I said

"Well I think Lydia needs a break" Fitz pressed

 I rolled my eyes again.

"What our you doing here Fitz" May demanded

"Oh um I just wanted to see how training was going" Fitz stuttered

"Tell you what Fitz our be happy to show you what it's all about" said May

"Oh um" Fitz muttered taking a few steps back "I have um stuff I need to do" he stuttered

"No come on Fitz you and May can go against each other" I said

"Oh um no got um ur something to do" Fitz stuttered

 Before Fitz could leave I has grabbed him and started dragging him forward.

"Come on Fitz" I said brightly

"Ready" said May

"No" Fitz muttered

 May side kicked him and Fitz swung him to the floor.

"Round two" I said trying not to laugh

 Each round went terribly for Fitz. It didn't surprise me that every time he ended up the floor.

"Got to go" he muttered

"Hay Fitz want anything" I asked handing him the pills I took I had a fall that hurt Coulson always joked that he was surprised we hadn't broken any bones yet.

 Training went like it always did and then  I went back to my room.

THE BITCH'S TIME IS RUNNING OUT AND SO IS YOURSE A

 I was pissed at Olivia and Emma for calling me but when I read my new text from A . Abbi was a good friend. Tears started to stream down my face. My whole life had been hard but when I thought it was going to be okay something happened and this time A came along and ruined my whole life. There was no way I could save Abbi.

...

 I was free at the least when I dreamt I could be free. I looked Carol up but found nothing about her. At least in dreams I could be free. In my dreams I was a normal girl. In the first dream Cassie never went missing. I went to the local high school. I had some friends I loved to go to parties my grades were average.

 In the next dream I had the perfect life. I lived in a large house and my parents where rich. I wasn't goth. I was a cheerleader at my school. I wore nice preppy clothing. I was dating a popular guy. I went out with friends every day in the weekends. We were always shopping and loved to party.

 When I woke up I wished I could be that pretty cheerleader. I didn't ever want to be that girl before. I was picked on my by cheerleader so idea of being one had never been on my want to be list. I had always hated the idea of prancing around in short skirts and shaking stupid pom, poms. I hated preppy posh stylish clothes. I liked gothic clothes. I didn't want to be dating the boy who would win the prize for shallow. If I was her I wouldn't have problems I could be clever and go to a good collage and lot's have money I would just be a normal lucky girl who had everything.