7

When I woke up my first thought was M.A.T club. I was thinking about the time I was hanging out with Cece.

"I can't see you on Saturday" she told me

"Oh" I said realizing I would have to spend the day alone "How come" I asked

"I'm hanging out with Carol and Cassie"

"Who our they" I asked

 She rolled her eyes "I talked about Cassie she's really cool she's a friend from school and Carol she's boring but hell she's stupid. She's actually kind o got this really bad family problems some sister Kara who's psycho so it's cool to here the stories of what a psycho her family is"

"What does that mean" I asked her

"If my sister tried to kill me I would kill her" Cee told me

 "She want" I said

"I said Kara was a nutter"

 I thought Cece was making it up. Cece was always making up stories. She loved telling dramatic stories. She would have called them stories rather than lies. Now I thought that it could be true Carol and Kara were trying to kill each other. I thought it would be Carol was trying to kill Kara. I never know Kara very much. She always seemed nice though. She was quiet and didn't have any friends but she wasn't mean. I always thought she seemed okay.

 Kara wasn't some girl who saved me and was a good girl. She was an evil girl who tried to kill her own sister. I reached for my phone planning to call Emma and Olivia. It took me a few seconds before I put it down as I couldn't see them as friends.

 When I got to school they where all there. I walked by waiting for a few of them to follow them. Jess was glaring at me. She was Olivia's friend and would be on Olivia's side. It wasn't much of a surprise but she would have heard Olivia's story but I had called all of them except Olivia and Emma about what they had done. Of course Jess would belive Olivia's stories. Laura was clearly on Olivia's side. She and me never got on. We never argued as our friends liked each other we simply disliked each other. We never went further than glares or a cutting remark or most often we just didn't talk to each other.

 I walked away alone. After killing Prue I seemed to have lost friends. I had Sarah and Myra but they where both friends of Jess's. I went over to them.

"Hay" said Sarah

  Sarah was with a group of friends. I barley know any of her friends. We had said hi and I had met them enough to know them by names but I know Sarah and Myra liked each other the most and sometimes just hung out alone.

"Um do you think I can hang out with you" I asked waiting to here the snap of no bitch

"Sure I mean don't worry about what happened with Emma and Olivia there's no way a story like that could be true"

"So you know what happened" I said softly

"No" said Myra "We know a version of what happened" she said doing air quote

"Our you pissed at them" I asked

  Sarah rolled her eyes "Were not pissed at Jess or anyone" she told us

 I spend the day flicking through my phone and joking around with Sarah and Myra's friend's. All of them were okay. I could Erica who had dark hair and glasses didn't like me. I didn't care. I didn't that soon she would be asking Sarah and Myra why did have I have to sit with them. Screw that I didn't care. I didn't like Erica very much either. At least the other girl Brenda was nice enough. I hardly know Brenda but I don't think anyone could hate Brenda.