Meet the Septiceyes!

Okay! Hey people! It's Belle-chan here! And I have some friends who will be willing to answer your questions and complete dares!!!!

Anti: This is a bunch of bullshit!

Jack: Jeez man calm down....

Anti!!! Shut up! I was going to introduce you! *slaps him on the head* WHAT DID I SAY!!!!!

Anti: I'm sorry.... ;-;

Okay, so here is the list of Septiceyes:

Jacksepticeye (Jack)
Antisepticeye (Anti)
Goop (he is Anti's brother)
Little Antisepticeye (Little A)
Bingsepticeye (Bing)
Septicat
Septilight (or Lightsepticeye. Whichever you prefer)
Watersepticeye
Firesepticeye
Attack on Jack! (AOT Jacksepticeye)
Emo Jack

And our latest edition to the fam!

Nightmare

Credit goes to Antisepticeyesgirl the creator of Nightmare.

A little info about Nightmare:

Is similar to Anti but is a demon that possesses Jack once a month. However he is close to escaping Jack but I'm not allowed to spoil sorry!!! You'll have to read Anti's girl book "Please Don't Hurt Me" to find out more about him.

In the sequel "I Don't Want To Hurt You", Nightmare has a dream where he meets Anti and......well.....has a make out session with him.

So yeah Nightmare has a large crush on Anti making him Bisexual because the books are both "x reader" books so.....yeah......it may not make any sense I am currently trying to make it seem sense right now but failing miserably.

I don't know whether or not Anti has any similar feelings but when the book updates I'll let you know about that.

And that's all for now so HAVEAGUDONE!!!!! :P