The River Styx

The announcement rang through the terminal

"All passengers for transport 6-6-6 please report to departure gate 3 immediately."

"Hurry up, you always make us late."

"Well you don't have to carry all this stuff."

"It's your own fault for collecting so much baggage."

"Tickets, please."

"Give him your ticket, hurry up."

"I want a window seat."

"You'll sit where you're told, now hurry up. Try and behave for once. Goodbye."

"I'm sorry there is no baggage permitted on this transport, you'll just have to let go."

"Wait. What? Nobody said anything about that to me."

"All your baggage has been processed well in advance."

"How would you know what baggage I had?"

"It is how you qualified in the first place."

"Qualified? What do you mea-"

"Please take a seat, there are a number of passengers waiting to embark."

"What is this? How come it's so dark? Hello!"

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen aboard the Lucifer. We'll be traveling for about an hour in which time you will have the opportunity to view, Purgatory, the Bottomless Pit, the Inferno and the last stop, Fire and Brimstone. There will be a five minute pause for your useless and pointless pleas and then you will each receive a carbon foam cushion for your slide to Perdition."

"Wait a minute!"

"Excuse me, sir, we try to manage a tight schedule here and all further questions will be answered by your host at the end of the slide."

"But- but-"

"Tut, tut. Off you go, that's it. Say goodbye to all those bad choices and hello to the consequences."