Chapter 17- Fantasia and a Kiss!

Start from the beginning

"Solar Dragon's Blazing Hammer!" he yelled. He then shot at Laxus, who turned to lightning, and cracked away. Sora smashed his arm into the floor, creating a rather sizable crater. Laxus reformed, as he gathered a ball of electricity into his hands.

"Lightning Orb!" Throwing it down, Sora held up his arms.

"Solar Dragons' Sun Shield!" The ball harmlessly bounced off the golden shield. Then solar energy gathered into Sora's mouth, who let out his Solar Dragon's Roar. Laxus responded by turning into lightning again, and instead of shooting away, he shot at Sora directly.

Moving too fast for Sora to dodge, the Dragon Slayer instead had to hold up his arms and block. Laxus re-materialized, and punched an electrically charged fist at Sora. Normally, Sora could withstand most powerful attacks, but this time, he felt more than a little force behind the attack. When Laxus jumped back, Sora noticed that he was standing in a crater.

"Not bad, Sora! But let's see if you can keep up the pressure!" Laxus shouted at the solar wizard.

Engulfing his arms in solar magic again, Sora burst out of the crater, racing right for Laxus. He threw another punch, Laxus looping right under it and coated lighting around his fist, but he didn't see the second punch until it was too late.

Laxus's world rocked, spinning wildly as he flew up into the sky.

Sora appeared above him, fists clasped and cocked.

WHAM!

Laxus went speeding earthward, the ground below erupting as his body hit it. He burst from the water moments later, bruised and clearly pissed off. Sora vanished, moving too fast for the naked eye, but Laxus wasn't fooled.

Laxus burst from the dust and debris, sprinting straight at Sora. They dissolved into a dizzying series of blows, everything a blur, trading punches at full speed from about three feet away. Sora stayed with it because of his finely tuned reflexes and Laxus stayed in because of his Lighting magic and his own fine reflexes. They traded punches for almost a minute, an eternity in a battle such as that, before Sora managed to sneak a fast jab into Laxus' chin, stunning him. Sora grabbed Laxus by the shirt, and headbutted him instead.

Stars exploded in Laxus; vision as Sora's forehead met his face, nearly breaking the lighting mage's nose. Laxus growled and retaliated by punching Sora in the face with a fistful of lighting, sending the dragon slayer flying backwards. Sora managed to get his feet under him and rubbed his cheek to ease the pain.

'Since when was he this powerful', Sora thought, narrowing his eyes.

"Don't look so surprised," Laxus said, still grinning, "You really think you're the only one who gets stronger over time?"

"Do I look like I care!?" Sora responded, "And don't act like you're the only one who gets stronger either!" Not bothering anymore with words, the mages launched at each other again.

The two continued to slam against each other. They jumped away from on another and launched right back at each other in a thunderous boom that chew up the ground and made a sizeable crater, as solar magic and lighting shot out everywhere.

"Solar Dragon's Roar!" Sora roared, as he let out one of his signature attacks. Laxus leapt out of the way.

"Lightning Prong!" he yelled, as he held out both fingers. Two bolts of lightning shot out of them, twisting through the air at Sora.

"Solar Dragon's Fire Sword!" As the bolts headed towards, Sora launched forward, with his arm surrounded in hot solar magic. As he swung his arm in a horizontal position, he batted the bolts away into a pillar causing a explosion.