An Unexpected Life 8

Start from the beginning

“Your just jealous of me.” She yelled. “You will never fit in.” She continued.

“In your dreams and like the great pink said ‘outcasts and girls with ambition that’s what I wanna see’.” I retorted.

I grabbed my shoes and threw them over my shoulder as I walked away from Rachel who was still stood with her mouth open.

“You think that you are so much better than everyone else but you’re not. You are just lonely and unloved and can you blame people really? I mean come on who would love you? You’re a cycopath, a disgrace to women.” Rachel yelled.

I stopped and turn around.“ You what?” I yelled as I walked towards her. She looked around hoping to see anyone else there but there was no one. It was me against her and she knew as well as I did who would win. “Me the disgrace to women? You are the one who spent her time being an airhead and throwing herself at boys. Not me. I have people that love me J, Becks and Lee and I don’t need anyone else. Also I am a cycopath.” As I said the last sentence I pushed her straight into the pool. “ Now hasta la vista I’m off to have a life and I sincerely hope you decide not to waste yours anymore!”

I started singing stupid girls by Pink because it just suited her so well as I walked off. I sang it the whole way back to my room. As I opened the door there were stacks of boxes.

“What on earth has gone on here?” I asked.

“Well we have to pack everything up so they can get it ready for the people next year but because you weren’t here I packed up your stuff. I hope you don’t mind I made a system and everything.”

I rolled my eyes of course she made a system.” I don’t mind. Thanks.” I had completely forgot about my stuff. Where on earth was I going to put all this stuff? I grabbed my phone and rang Vince.

“Hello.”

“Hey Vince just wondering about my apartment is it ready cause I need to put my stuff somewhere?”

“Oh about that well you won’t be needing an apartment.”

“What? Where do you expect me to live.” I started yelling. Becks was staring me so I walked out into the corridor.

“Well I was about to tell you before you interrupted.” Vince complained.

“Fine carry on.” I sighed.

“Well we have a mission for you which requires you to get close to the target and because the target is at college that is where you will be next year.” He explained

“No way!” I yelled. I really wanted to go to college and now I would get the chance.

“Yes it was supposed to be a surprise but I will send some men over to collect your stuff and they will store it until it can be moved into your room.”

“Thank you so much Vince. I better go they are getting suspicious so I guess I will see you when I get back.”

“Yes have fun.”

I hung up the phone. I was going to college!

I could hear Becks yelling at Lee through the door. I chuckled he had probably messed up her system or something. I was so right. Becks threw a box at Lee telling him to read the label and follow her instructions.

“Lovers tiff.” I commented. Becks spun around giving me an evil glare. “Have fun.” I said before I left. Lee shook his head begging me not to leave. I just laughed and walked away. I decided to head to the gym so I could clear my head and release my anger before I was put in a small space with Lee for a month.

As usual I threw Betsy in the corner of the room, grabbed the gloves and headed to the punching bag. I released all of my anger that had built up inside me thanks to Trina. As I got into a rhythm someone walked into the gym. I ignored them and carried on. The person held the punch bag as I punched. Once all my anger was out I looked up.

“Hey J.”

“You finished?” He asked sarcastically.

“Maybe.”I replied.

He pulled me into a hug. “I am going to miss this place. This is where we got to know each other.”

“I totally agree and I am going to miss the pool as well. So many times we have ended up in there as well as throwing so many people in it.” I replied.

He chuckled. “True they were good times.”

I held the punch bag while J punched it. He looked very graceful as he threw each punch. I was pretty sure that I didn’t look anything like that. I was all aggression. His phone started ringing.

“Lee?”He asked.

“Yep. Ok tell her to calm down.”

He put the phone down and sighed.

“What?”I asked.

“It’s Becky she wants you down their so we can get ready to leave.”

“Ok.”I sighed. I took one last look around the gym picked up Betsy and I walked back to our room.

As soon as I walked through the door she yelled at me to shower and change. She was like a mad women so I did as she said. I had a record breaking shower and dried my hair in 40 minutes which for a girl with long hair is pretty impressive. I threw on some shorts and a t-shirt, I picked up Betsy and I was ready to go. Becks was stood in the door yelling at me to hurry up that the boys had taken our cases down whilst sobbing about having to leave our room forever. I gave her a big hug as we walked down to the reception to hand in our keys. Becks was in floods of tear as I comforted her about how much fun this road trip would be and that it was not the end of our friendship and eventually she cheered up. As we walked out into the car park the first thing that hit me was a huge RV sat in the car park. J was behind the wheel and Lee was leaning over him pressing the horn. You could tell that J was getting annoyed and we hadn’t even gone anywhere yet.

I had no idea where we were off to because it was a secret but I knew that this roadtrip would be something I would never forget. Becks was already in by the time I had stopped staring. I ran over to the RV and jumped in.

“This is pretty cool” I commented as we drove out of the car park.

We only managed it down the road when Lee decides to moan about how hungry he is. He got up and walked to the tiny kitchen and started to make himself a sandwich while we were moving. I just ignored him.

“Are we there yet?” Lee asked.

This was going to be a really long trip!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you don't remember Rachel she was in the first book as the school bully till Teri sorted her out. 

Ok so next chapter I will write about where they are going and everything.

I bet Lee will be really annoying :D

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought of this chapter and also if you have a good idea of where they can stop!!