Skipping class

"Hey where are yall going!" Our teacher shouted at us.
"Outside," Reggy said calmly as we gathered up oit notebooks and strapped on out book bags.
"Class is not over!" Her nostrils flared with every word, her graying blonde hair now standing up in some places.
"We know." I said, this didn't help but we started walking out, she slammed her hands on the desk,
"Where. Do you think your going!"
"Your virginity " Reggy piped up.
"What?"
" As in we are Looooong goooone." I finished.

We left the building with the faint yells of "curse you Austin McGregor, " and "To hell with you Reginald Tyler," but we were to busy pelting down the dirt path. Cool autumn wind blew back my shirt and tie as I ran along side Reggy.
The trees grew thicker as we ran, and eventually became a forest wall, with only a little opening, gaurded by a sign that said "Lake View".
"Here it is. " Reggy said, "lets go get em."

Leaves crunched loudly as we passed through the woods, somehow making me even more nearvous, but the trees quickly opened up to clearing, exposing two very, very strange people.
Standing beside each other in waist deep grass, a girl and an older man. I admit I noticed the girl first, but not like that I swear. She wore a short pink jacket and a, tight, black shirt underneath, outlining her, curves, and that's as far as I will go. She had long black hair, flowing out of a white bandana ties around her head. She was turned away, facing the lake, as was the man.
The man wore a long white lab coat, or atleast it was white at some point in time. It was singed around the sleaves, torn around the waist and sewn back up, smudged with ash and chemical stains. In fact it was so badly stained that the clean spots seemed to be the real stain, while the markings were the original color. A black bowler hat topped his head, where his dark, oriental features were furrowed in concentration.
"There's nothing out there" The girl said after a long bout of silence. Her voice was deep, not the high girlish pitch of a girl, but the meladous hum of a singer.
"But there could be. Just think Maradith"
"Please don't use my name," She, I'm assuming Maradith, said.
"It was good enough for your parents it's good enough for you."
"Professor!" She growled, but calmed herself, "Look Professor, it's been a long time since you've been in Siloh, surely there are better things to do than-"
"Study ancient Pokemon?" The Professor cut her off.
"See! They're looking for the Gyrodos too!" Reggy whispered excitedly. Judging by the twitch that the girl made, he didn't whisper quietly enough.
She leaned in to the Professors ear and whispered something containing the word "comprimised," And turned around. Without another word, they marched through the grass and soon stood before us. The girl stared at me with deep brown eyes and said, quite angerly, "Pardon. Us. Please."
Me and Reggy quickly stepped aside and let her walk by. The Professor faced us, a gotee tracing his mouth as he looked at us thoughtfully, and then passed.
Silence passed as we listened to their foot steps fade away behind us.
" so..... that was..." Reggy began.
"Yup...." More silence. Reggys eyes grew wide.
"Look! They left their breifcase!" He shouted, running off to charge into the grass.
"Austin are you crazy!" I ran in after him. Tall grass slapped at my legs and wrapped around my ankles as we ran through, untill we reached the breifcase.
"Dude why are so edgy?" He said, but before I could respond, the sound or rushing wings came at us.
Two, huge crow like birds were hovering beside us, their wings stretched out, siloeted by the sun, sharp talons dangling, and white feathers standing our from the black, showing off their long, razor sharp beaks. They stared with bottomless eyes and clicked their beaks together, a few feather fell from a patch under their wings where they were molting. They were going to tear us apart.
I heard a click as I stepped back, and a thunk. Looking back i saw that I had accidently opened the breifcase, which held three spheres, half red, half white. Pokeballs.
Reggy grabbed the one closest to him and threw it to the ground. A dazzling flash of light erupted, releasing a 3 foot tall, colbalt blue peiguin like creature. Although it didn't look very intimmodating, it snarled at the bird, making it back away. I followed suit, and grabbed the pokeball in the middle of the case and threw it.
The flash erupted again, and as I watched, I realized it was a mistake. The Pokemon I chose, was the same that attacked me all those years ago, the last time I foolishly wandered into tall grass. Standing up from the discarded sphere, was a 4 foot tall, orange tinted, snarling monkey. It's teeth were sharp, and jagged, and foaming. It's eyes were glazed in anger, two simple black dots inside blood shot whites. A small flame burned around his tail, smoldering as violantly as his breathing. A Chimchar.
It turned. But not on the bird creature, but on me.