you surprise him on tour

Start from the beginning

Liam: “How is Stockholm?” you asked into the phone receiver. “It’s nice, I miss home though” Liam sighed. “Home misses you” you joked, and Liam let out a faint ‘ha’. Liam had gone away on tour, and you missed each other a lot. He had been gone two weeks, and it was getting to be too much for you both. “I wish I could just be with you” he said into the phone, sounding like he was on the verge of tears. This made you so upset you let tears fall. “Soon babe, we will be together soon” you tried to comfort him. “It’s another week and two days, that’s not soon” he said sourly. He was right, it was going to be impossible to get through the next week and a bit without him. “I have to go” you said, not wanting to cry on the phone with him. “Okay, call me when you can. I love you” he said, and you told him you loved him and hung up. You stared blankly at the wall, not wanting to move. You just wanted to hug him and kiss him and be with him, and he missed you so much. You were on autopilot when you got up and searched for flights to Stockholm. You found one for that night and booked it. You didn’t even know what you were doing, just throwing things in a suitcase. You put on a baseball hat and sunglasses and left for the airport, hoping the disguise would keep from having your picture taken. It worked, and you go on your plane before realizing what you were doing. The flight to Sweden was only two and a half hours, and you spent it going back and forth about whether this was right. Were you being selfish by showing up and distracting Liam, or would this be helpful. You went back and forth until you heard the ding of the intercom. The pilot said you were preparing to land, and you felt the plane descend into the airport. You got out and saw that it was 11:08 pm. “Stockholm Globes Arena” you nodded, and the driver gave you the thumbs up. You arrived and went to the door. You told the security guard the story, and he recognized you. “They’ll be coming out the back by their bus, let me walk you there” he offered, taking you lightly by the arm. You got to the bus and the fans went crazy. You put your finger to your lips and hid behind the bus. The fans shouted for each of the boys as they came out. First Zayn, then Louis and then the name you’d been waiting for. A chorus of ‘Liam!’s rung out, and you popped out from behind the bus. Liam stood there, staring at you, dumbfounded. “Y/N?” he asked, his lip trembling. You ran to him and gave him a hug, “I thought I would surprise you” you whispered, giving him a kiss. Liam was speechless, just holding you and breathing in the smell of you. Fans took pictures and went crazy. Eventually, you two walked up into the bus. “I can’t believe you’re here” Liam said, and the boys agreed. You smirked, proud of yourself, and excited to see your boyfriend.

Louis: You felt so sneaky, sitting in your airplane seat. You turned to your best friend, and smirked. You two were on your way to Paris, France. You had bought the tickets two hours ago and packed for your weekend trip. You were going to visit your boyfriend Louis. He had no idea you were coming, and you were so excited. “So, can I ask why this came about?” your friend asked, putting her feet up on the foot rest. “I was on the phone with Louis, and he sounded so sad. You know how Louis is, he never sounds down, but he was so down. So I called Harry and he told me they were spending the next couple nights in Paris before continuing their tour. He said they were leaving Monday. So I asked him to try and cheer Lou up, and hung up, and called you.” Your friend laughed and you leaned back in your chair. “You feel so 007 right now, I can tell” she said, picking on you. The pilot came over the radio saying they were taking off. It was going to be 7 pm when you showed up in Paris, and you two were going straight to Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy where One Direction was playing. You spent the plane ride going through funny scenarios of what could happen, like Louis fainting when he saw you or you getting there and realizing you had gotten the dates wrong. The plane landed and you checked your watch, “Perfect,” you smiled “7:07. We are here just in time.” You and your friend made your way off the plane, through the terminal and to where the cabs were all waiting. “Bonjour Monsieur, Palais Ominsports si vous plait” you asked, and the driver nodded and put the car in drive. “You know French?” your friend asked you, shaking her head. “Louis took me here last year so I took some classes” you giggled. The driver weaved through traffic and got you there quickly. “Merci!” you called out to him as you went to the front door. “Bonjour, deux billet?” you said, asking for tickets. “Il y a plus, je m’excuse” the lady said, and your face dropped. “What?” your friend said. “There’s no tickets” you said, tears welling up. “Anglais?” your friend said and the woman nodded. “So, this is Louis Tomlinson’s girlfriend. Look” she showed the woman a picture of you two and she nodded again. “We flew out here from London today just to surprise him. He doesn’t know we’re here. But they miss each other and they just want to see each other. Would it be that big of a deal to let the two of us in? Please” your friend asked, pleading. “Okay, you two come with me” the woman said, closing the metal screen and coming out to meet you guys. She walked you to the door and spoke to the security guard. You were far back and couldn’t hear what she was saying, only knowing that they were both nodding back and forth. The lady came back to you. “Jeremie will bring you down. Have fun and good luck with the boyfriend” she said, and you smiled thanking her. You were escorted to the front row where you could reach out and touch the stage. It took a few minutes, but in between songs Louis came to give fans a high five. He saw you and his face went white. “Y/N!” he shouted, and you smiled. Harry came over, and the boys followed suit, shocked to see you. “Louis’s girlfriend is here tonight and we didn’t even know! Last I checked, she was in London! She came to surprise Louis, what a great girl” Liam said into his microphone. The crowd awed you two as Louis leaned in for a kiss. You stood on your tippy toes and met his lips with yours.

Niall: Your so close but so far haha’ ‘I know, I miss you like crazy, its almost harder being so close’. You sighed. It was harder being this close to your boyfriend but not being able to see him. Niall was on a European tour, but his last stop was London and you hadn’t seen him in months. The boys had travelled all of Europe, and they were in Glasgow, Scotland today. It sucked knowing that he was on the same island as you but you weren’t with him. You kept rereading your texts together. You wanted to see him. In a split second, you were down sitting in your car. You had your Ipod and a few snacks. It was nine in the morning, and you had a seven hour drive ahead of you. You started driving towards Glasgow. You got your phone and called Zayn. “Hey Zayn” you said, when he picked up. “Hi?” he asked, curious about why you were calling him. “I’m coming to Glasgow, Niall doesn’t know. Don’t tell him. What time are you guys leaving the hotel for you show today?” you asked calmly. “Probably around 4:30” he said and you smiled. “Perfect, I will be there for 4” you said and you hung up. Driving through the English countryside was beautiful. You loved it, you just wished you weren’t rushing. Niall kept texting you, but you ignored him wanting to keep your eye out for signs. You stopped once to use the washroom and grab a cold drink. You were in Lockerbrie with an hour to go. You picked up the pace, racing the clock to Glasgow. Your phone was ringing, but you ignored it. You had to get there in time. At 3:47, you saw the Glasgow city signs. “Yes” you cheered, pumping your fist. You drove to the Blythswood Square hotel and parked. You had eight missed calls and ten texts from Niall. You went to respond, when Zayn texted you. ‘left early, @ the arena for rehearsal.. text me when you get here and I will let you in’ you read. “Ugh” you said, starting your car again. The boys were playing at the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre, so you went there. The SECC was five minutes from the hotel, so you didn’t need to rush for time. The only thing you were worried about was if you would be able to wait that long. The excitement was killing you. You crossed a bridge towards the centre. You felt the butterflies start, seeing the sign for the building. You parked and texted Zayn. He told you to go to the North East side of the building, so you walked over and saw a door propped open. You went over to it, and saw Zayn standing right inside. “You’re going to get me in trouble one of these times, Y/N” Zayn said, reaching behind you to close the door. You could hear the boys rehearsing as Zayn lead you to the stage. You saw Niall from the wing, and took off. You bolted to him and gave him a huge hug. “Who the..?” he said looking. Security jumped to their feet, thinking you were a crazed fan. “Y/N?” he said, and you looked up. “Oh shit! Hi!” he said, shocked to see you. He leaned in and gave you a kiss, and the other boys clapped. “You are so shady” he said, and you laughed. “I just missed you” you said, before taking a seat front row to watch him rehearse.