You Teach Him How to do The Cup Song

Louis: 

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Louis says while walking into your room. "Yes Louis?" He hesitates for a second before asking you "You've seen Pitch Perfect right?" You were slightly confused on why he asked that question. Both of you watch that movie as much as you breathe. Whenever you two have the time, you watch it. Even though he already knows the answer, you still play along. "Yes, why?" "Well..." Louis hesitates again "I know you can do the cup song and I was trying to do it but I can't do it. I didn't want to ask because I wanted to impress you. But clearly I can't and I want your help" Honestly, you were confused on why he even wanted to learn it, let alone impress you with it. Either way, you thought it was sweet that he wanted to do it for you. "Of course I will help you. You go get two cups, and come back here okay?" Louis smiles an appreciative smile before rushing to the kitchen to get the cups. By the time he came back, you cleared a space on your dresser so you could teach him. "Okay Louis, take the cup and turn it over. Now, start by clapping twice" He does as he says and waits for the next instructions. As you help him, he finally gets the hang of the rhythm, adding the song into it next. For the rest of the night, you are both doing the cup song, adding cool parts to it and making it your own. 

Zayn: 

You are sitting in the living room watching the telly enjoying your day off of work. For a while, you start to get bored, so sleep decides to help you take care of it. Just as you are about to fall asleep, a shattering noise comes from your kitchen, followed by a voice mumbling "shit". Your eyes shoot open, and you get up to go see what happened. "Zayn, are you in here?" As you get to the kitchen, you find Zayn kneeled down, picking up shards of glass from a cup. "Oh, hey babe" Zayn smiles at you, continuing back to picking up the glass. "What happened?" "Nothing really, I was just trying to do the cup song and I ended up breaking one of our glasses. Sorry (Y/N)." "Zayn, you are supposed to do the Cup Song with aplastic cup not a glass one." You say, before reaching into the cupboard looking for a plastic one. "Oh, erm- I knew that. I just uh, didn't like that glass in the first place" You laugh at his cheesy excuse, handing him a plastic cup. "Oh, okay then. Well here you go. Have at it" "(Y/N), wait!" Zayn says, stopping you before you walk back out. "Can you teach me how to do the cup song?" You let out a sigh, really wanting to take that nap, but you couldn't bring it to yourself to say no to him. "Of course I will babe" You smile before grabbing another plastic cup and sitting beside him on the floor. 

Harry:

Just a few hours ago, One Direction had a concert, and you were invited to go with your boyfriend, Harry. As they were doing Twitter questions, someone asked if they could do the Cup Song. People from the backstage crew grabbed cups for the boys. As you were watching in the audience, you could see Harry had a nervous expression on his face. You watched Harry closely as they did the Cup Song. While the other boys were able to do it, Harry couldn't. He was trying to follow their movements, but he felt embarrassed. You watched him the rest of the night, feeling bad. As both of you got home, Harry went upstairs to go get changed. The moment you saw him close the door, you rushed into the kitchen, grabbing cups and setting them on the coffee table. "Harry, can you come down here real quick?" As you hear his footsteps coming down the stairs, he sees you on the floor and gets worried. "(Y/N), babe, why are you on the floor what's wrong?!" He rushes over to your side. "Harry, I'm fine! I wanted to do something" you say, gesturing to the two plastic cups set beside you. Harry starts to stand up "I'm not doing it. I suck at it. Did you see me make a fool of myself tonight in front of everyone?! I don't want to do it again." You slightly frown at him "Harry, you don't suck at it. A lot of people cant do it. So I am going to help you. Please?" You give him the Bambi eyes, knowing he can never say no to you when you do it "Fine.." he grumbles while sitting next to you, grabbing the cup and moving it closer to him. After a solid hour of teaching him to sing and do the cup rhythm at the same time. He finally gets a hang of it. "Thank you (Y/N) so much! I love you" He says, smiling before he leans in for a kiss. "I love you too Harry"

Niall: 

For a few days now, Niall has been trying to do the cup song. Every time he has tried he hasn't been able to. Today, he woke up even earlier than usual just so he can try to do it. In your opinion, you think he is working way too hard on doing a simple thing and you think he should take a break, but he refuses to do so. Finally, today was the day Niall snapped "I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! I'M DONE!" Niall screams. You rush into the room he is in. "Niall, what's the matter?" He shoves his face in his hands due to frustration "The fucking cup song (Y/N). I can't do it! I try so hard and I always fail!'' He says, smacking the cups off of the table. "Niall, you need to stop acting like a 5 year old" You say, bending down to pick up the cup. "You are not going to give up, and all you have to do is ask for help if you want it." "You'd help me?" "Of course I would. Now just start moving the cup like this" You takes his larger hands in yours, making his mimic the movements you are doing. After a while, you let go of his hands and he is able to guide the cup himself. He clearly already knew the lyrics because the moment he got the rhythm down, he started singing. After the first times he completely gets through it, he turns towards you, giving you a soft, delicate kiss as a sign of saying thank you.

Liam:

One day when you and Liam were bored, you decided to watch a movie. You both decided on a movie that neither of you have watched. You two decided on watching Pitch Perfect. You both got to the couch, sitting tangled up in each others arms. After a while, the cup song scene comes on and Liam gets an idea. He pauses the movie and turns to face you. "What Liam?" You ask, confused as to why he stopped the movie. "We should try the cup song" You haven't watched the movie before, but you have learned the cup song from doing it with other friends. You can tell Liam hasn't done it because he was so enthused to try it. You went up to go get two cups. When you made your way back to the couch, you moved over to the coffee table, setting the cups down. When you both started, you were going through it perfectly. Liam was fumbling with the cup. After a while he just stopped, lightly tapping the cup. "Liam, what's wrong?" He sighs before admitting "I cant do it. You are over there doing it perfectly, and I am over here making myself look stupid." "I can help you if you want me to" He accepts your help. Once you help him, he was able to get the cup song down within a few minutes. Once again, he randomly stops while doing it "What's wrong again? You can do it now. Shouldn't you be happy?" He shakes his head "(Y/N), I am happy. I can finally do it because of you. Thank you" He says flashing a smile at you.  "Anyti-" You say before his lips crash onto yours.