"They should be downstairs fixing some presents under the tree." She said. I nodded and started to walk towards the stairs leading to the den.

When I was walking down the steps, Ja was jogging up them. When he saw me his eyes lit up. He opened his long arms and rapped me in a hug.

"I'm so glad your home sis. I missed you a lot." He said. He let go of me and I looked at him strangely.

"I'm surprised you're not mad at me for being pregnant." I said.

"I was when I first found out. But I thought about it and realized that you could have done way worse things and that you being pregnant isn't the end of the world. As long as you're happy, I'm happy. Are you happy? Cause if you're not then I'm gonna need to go settle some things with Ruffus." He said, cracking his knuckles.

"You know Rodney's name boy, and I'm happy. I'm good. Calm down bodyguard." I said sarcastically.

"Aight, just making sure."

He continued up the stairs and I continued down stairs. Once I got down the stairs, I really couldn't miss the professionally decorated, 7 foot tree in the room and all the presents under the tree. My parents were on the floor wrapping gifts and placing them under the tree.

"Hey guys." I said. They stopped their convo and looked at me. My mom smiled wide and got up quickly.

"My baby! I'm so glad that you're home! I missed you!" My mom squealed and hugged me. She kissed both of my cheeks before letting go of me.

I looked at my dad get up and walk over to me with his arms behind his back. He didn't smile at me at all and he just looked at me. I don't even know what to expect. Am I about to get a speech? Am I gonna get kicked out?

"Hey daddy." I said nervously.

My dad opened his arms wide and I gladly walked into them. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a tight hug.

"I love you baby girl. I may not like your stupid decisions but I have to deal with them because I love you and you're my daughter. I'm good as long as you properly take care of your responsibilities and that boy of yours better step up and help you take care of this baby. If he doesn't, I'll kill him." My dad said nonchalantly then shrugged.

"Alright daddy. Love you." I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Omg this is so cute! I'm gonna cry." My mom whined.

"Can you go sit your over emotional ass down?" My dad asked. My mom rolled her eyes and gave him the middle finger before walking away.

"Anyways, I'm surprised you're coming to terms with this. I was expecting for you to kick me out, cut me off, and all that." I chuckled.

"I could never. That'll just be cruel. Plus, I really don't want you to live with that Rodney nigga." He scoffed.

"Yeah, we won't ever be living together I think." I mumbled.

"I'm not complaining but, why?"

"We broke up."

"What did he do this time. I knew I chose a good day to clean and polish my guns." My dad said, getting excited.

"Dad, calm down. We didn't do anything. We kind of just fell off and it's pretty much my fault. I kept pushing him away and the way Rodney is set up, he tolerates only a certain amount of bullshit and I've been laying it on thick." I admitted.