Chapter 3

Mario POV

"There better not be a fucking bomb on this jet cause I ain't fucking with the shit that happened last time." Tyrese said as we boarded the private jet.

I can never forget how we damn near died the last time we went on a crazy trip to save somebody. Crazy ass motherfuckers.

"I heard Cuba got some fine ass ladies. I might fuck around and get me some Caribbean pussy." Ty rubbed his hands together. This nigga is just straight dumb.

"Man, don't you have a girl?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah but we understand each other." He bullshitted. I honestly think that Tyrese can't help but be unfaithful to any woman he's with because of his fear of being left. Gonna get him caught up on me day.

"I've been thinking y'all. You know how DeMarcus left mad kids on the earth apparently.  What if Xavier and his sister have something to do with it? Let's not forget that he did shoot Jasmine." Anthony said. He pulled out his laptop and turned it on.

"I doubt it. They didn't even know their dad and X was blackmailed. They don't have beef with us so it wouldn't make sense. I think this Dj kid had a relationship with DeMarcus so he's hurt that his trash ass father got killed by us." I said. X never mentioned his father when we were growing up so I assume they had no relationship.

"Uh, Ty. What's good with Avery's mom?" Anthony asked Ty. Ty coughed and avoided eye contact.

"What about her?" Ty asked.

"Did she talk to Avery yet?"

"Nah I don't think so. You know that's a touchy subject." Ty said, knowing what Ant was talking about.

"Well it's been 18 years. She should tell him before it's to late." Louis chimed in.

"I can't force her. We know how she is. No matter what Avery will understand." Tyrese said. I chuckled, knowing that was a lie. Avery has been a hot head since he was a baby.

"Can we talk about something else?" Tyrese complained. I laughed cause he was really whining like a bitch right now.

"Where's you're son?" I asked.

"Football camp. He comes back in 4 days, on Sunday. I hope this shot takes two days and we leave." He said. 

It's actually scary how much Tyrese has changed just by discovering he has a son. He doesn't get as lit as he use to get and he's started to fuck less women which is great. I think he's trying to set a good example for his son which is a great thing and I give him props.

Ty has always been responsible and he took it upon himself to be that father figure in Avery's life. The only difference now is that Andre is younger than Avery so Ty can't do all the things he does with Avery, with Andre.

•••

When we got to Cuba, we instantly got into the truck waiting for us. I'm exhausted and all I really want to do is sleep for an hour or two then get straight to business. I'm ready to see bodies drop and to get my baby girl home safe.

We arrived at the house we rented out and we filed out of the truck.

"Ramirez, let me talk to you real quick." Louis said, walking to the side of the house. I followed him and leaned against the wall. "What's good with you and my daughter?" He asked.

"We cooling." I mumbled.

"I know you're lying Mario. For one, you're not wearing your fucking wedding band. Second, you're like a son to me so I know W hen you're lying." I sighed and ran my hands down my face.