Chapter 19

Jasmine POV

"Tammy, I have some news for you." I told her as we walked around Babies R Us. We're currently picking out things that she wants to put on her registry.

"What?" She asked, focused on the cribs.

"You're not the only one that's gonna be pregnant." I said. She slowly turned to me with a smile.

"Oh my god! You're pregnant!! This is totally sister-in-law goals!" She squealed.

"I wish I could say it's me." I mumbled.

"Then who? Your step mom?" She joked.

"I wish that too." I sighed, "Loriana told me yesterday that she's pregnant." I said. Her eyes widened until I thought they were gonna pop out of her head.

"You're lying!"

"I honestly wish I was. I just don't know where me and Mario went wrong. Like was I wrong for letting have a boyfriend? Should I have been more hard on her? Should Mario have been less hard? I just don't understand." I stressed.

"I don't think y'all went wrong anywhere. Lori is a great girl and she just made a mistake. Does Mario know about this?" She asked. I bit my bottom lip and shook my head.

"I'm scared to tell him and I don't know how too. He's gonna go crazy." I said.

"You should tell him soon. Maybe give him some good sex and dinner then just lay it on him." She suggested.

"That won't work with Mario, trust me. I try that all the time whenever I want a new pair of shoes and he ends up giving me a fat big no. I've even tried it while he's having his orgasm." I said seriously, making her laugh.

"Well you should figure out a way before he finds out himself. I just hope that Loriana is ready to grow up real quick because taking care of a baby is hard work and requires a lot of love and care." Tammy said.

I don't even know what to do. This whole situation is just unexpected and I don't know how everyone is going to take it because I know that they won't take it as well as Tammy just did.

"You know, I always thought that Ace would be the first child to have a kid." I chuckled.

"Girl, me too. The way he would steady be sneaking little fast ass girls into my house then he had that ratchet ass girlfriend. I know all they did was have sex." Tammy said, laughing afterwards.

"I miss him." I said.

"Me too." She mumbled.

My nephew has been a touchy subject but like, I think everyone has come to terms with everything. Ace will always live in everyone's heart even if he's physically not here.

"I mean, God does everything for a reason. Who are we to question it." I said.

"You're right but sometimes I just think and kind of hope that he pulls something like your dad did and just pop up one day. I know that'll never happen but I just wish." She said.

"Has anybody even went to go visit his grave since?" I asked. I know I haven't because I would just break down crying.

"Anthony does at least once a month. He's been trying to get me to go but I just can't. I don't want to feel like I did when those doctors told me that my son had passed. That was the worst feeling ever."

"I understand. I couldn't imagine loosing any of my kids. I think that's why I'm not as mad as I probably should be at Lori. Shit could be worse." I shrugged.

"And that's orally true. You should explain that to Mario when you tell him. Like shit could seriously be worse. Everyone knows how much he cherishes Lori so that love that he has for her should stay unconditional." Tammy said.