The Friend's Wedding Part Two

It was a year since Jesse proposed to me at Janet's wedding. At first, I was shocked, as it was Janet's wedding. Later I learned though, that Janet and Bill were in on it and knew about it all along. I smiled to myself as I sat down on a chair next to Janet. "Can you believe we were doing this just a year ago? But for me?" Janet said. I admired my white wedding dress and Janet's sky blue maid of honour dress. "It's definitely something." I said lightly. I was still in shock.

Today, I was going to become Candy Eisenberg. It was my dream and I couldn't wait, but I was also nervous. What if something went wrong? What if someone objected? There wer so many possibilities. As if sensing my tension, Janet put her hand on my back. "Hey, you'll be okay. Trust me." I smiled. I did trust her. "Thanks, Janet." "Candy, it's aisle time." Came my father's voice from the door. I nodded and took my place next to him as the music began to play.

Slowly, I made my way down the aisle, Janet and a couple of my other friends following behind me. We reached the priest and Jesse and I saw that Jesse had tears forming in his eyes. "You look stunning, Candy. I'm so lucky." I blushed. "Thank you, Jesse. That's so sweet. I'm the lucky one, though." I responded.

The start of the wedding flew by and then came the time for our vows. "Now, your vows." Ushered the priest. We nodded. After Jesse, I started with my vows.

"With this hand,
I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never empty,
For I will be your wine.
With this candle,
I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring,
I ask you to be mine."

"Do you, Jesse Eisenberg, take Candy Smith to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Asked the priest. Without taking his eyes off of me, Jesse answered. "I do." "And do you, Candy Smith, take Jesse Eisenberg to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I held Jesse's gaze and said my response. "I do." The priest smiled and continued. "You may now kiss the bride." I closed my eyes and felt Jesse getting closer and closer. Our lips met and it was then I knew that this was the best thing to ever happen to me. I had married my best friend and I was now an Eisenberg. I was beyond happy.

After the wedding, we had a small ceremony and did a couple of toasts. "Congratulations you two! I've never seen a more perfect couple!" Janet said. I gave her a hug. "Thank you for believing in us Janet. You're the best friend a girl could ask for! I love you, girlie!" "I love you too, Candy! And I'll always believe in you guys! You're a power couple!" She smiled and walked away. I turned to Jesse. "Thank you for making this happen, Jesse. I love you more than anything." He grinned a huge grin. "Of course, Candy. I'll do anything to make you happy! You're my wife now. You're now, and have always been my top priority. And I love you more than anything as well." I smiled. This was truly the best day of my life.

A/N: Can anyone guess where the vows are from? If so, you'll get emoji popcorn😂
Also, I know I might not have gotten all of the wedding stuff correct/accurate, but I tried my best considering I was too lazy to look up the actual words. Cut me some slack😂I'm just kidding, I love you guys! Thanks for the love and support! Keep sending requests in❤