The Business Trip

You stare down at your phone. Jesse was supposed to be landing soon. He had been on a business trip for almost 2 weeks and you missed him terribly. Your heart longed to be wrapped in his arms and your lips begged for his sweet kiss. 

Over the loudspeaker, you hear them announce that Jesse's flight has finally landed. You practically squeal with glee and rush over to the exit. You watch the crowd, anxious to see Jesse. Suddenly, you spot him. You run into his arms, almost knocking him over. He laughs with happiness. "Looks like someone missed me." he says, smiling a huge smile. "Are you kidding? I haven't seen you in two weeks! I'm not leaving you for at least the next four days." He rolls his eyes playfully and you punch him lightly in the shoulder. "Hey, at least I actually missed you. You haven't even said anything about missing me." you teased. "Maybe you found someone else while in Tennessee and that's why you haven't said anything." Jesse, being the playful guy he is, played along. "Yeah, her name is Craisin, and man is she something!" You laughed. You knew Jesse's insane obsession with craisins, and even though you didn't quite understand his love for them, you accepted it and bought him plenty. "I hope she loves you and treats you right." You smile. He winked and continued joking around. "Oh ya, she most definitely treats me right. She makes me quite a happy person. I think I have an obsession with her." This time you roll your eyes. "Anyway," he said, "I did miss you. A whole heck of a lot. For the past two weeks, all I've been wanting to do was this." He set down his suitcase, wrapped his arms around you and pressed his lips to yours. 

You felt at home instantly and melted into the kiss. Your lips moved together in perfect harmony and you felt your cheeks turn to a soft crimson. Oh how you wanted Jesse, how you craved him, how you missed every bit of him while he was away.  After you pull apart, you smile. Your faces are inches apart and your breath is mingling in between you and him. "I love you." you say sweetly. "I love you too, Y/N. So much." You feel your cheeks turn to an even deeper red and you look down. He tilts your head back up and brings you in for another kiss. Man, you really missed him.