Barrel Riders

Bilbo leads them into a Wine Cellar which was placed deeper down in Mirkwood

Bilbo leads them into a Wine Cellar which was placed deeper down in Mirkwood. As they entered the cellar, they were not alone, as there were two guards by a table. But the guards of the elves had already fallen asleep by a table, as they both had too much wine. Those were also the two guards who should keep watch over the company but changed their plans for the night.

Bilbo's plan was the only way out of the Elves halls, he led the company into a large Wine cellar, there in the corner were a few empty barrels lined on each other on the floor. Beside the barrels, was a large lever, and underneath where barrels lay was a hidden door, which would eventually make the barrels fall into the underground river witch goes to the lake.

"In the barrels, quickly!" Bilbo hurried and the Dwarves stood dumbfound at his request, Dwalin was first to adress that his plan sounded most absurd. "Are you mad? They will find us!" The large warrior hissed through his gritted teeth at the hobbit, in response Bilbo shiged deeply, and shook his head, as he knew this was their only chance for escape. "No, they won't, I promise you! Please, you must trust me." Bilbo looked at back at the company for some kind of empathy and trust for each other for this long they had to take his word for this.

"You rather want to stay here in the lands of the elves then?" Valerie found the whole situation a bit humours, as to see the men to be so lost in their thoughts. Hearing her quick alarm the men agreed nodding to one another and trusted Bilbo knew what he was doing. So they hurried inside the barrels and started to help one another, Valerie helped to push Ori up in one of the Barrels, as he had some trouble reaching up by himself, she got some help from Thorin, who watching Valerie take charge and help and convince the Company to climb into the barrels he couldn't help but smile, she doesn't realize it, but she will make a great Queen. A fierce leader. The to-be King thought to himself, as his Kin were safely tucked into the barrels he climbed into the last one, offering her a hand before they were both tucked into the barrel. It was a tight fit; he wouldn't deny that he liked being so close to the woman he adored. He had his arms around her, not hesitating for a second, to ensure they were supported in the wooden container. 

Valerie knew Bilbo's plan would work and soon enough they would get out of here. The space they shared was rather tight in the barrel, but it wasn't anything she could complain about. Lillian was said to share one wooden barrel with Kili, "You won't be able to turn my elf ears red, Dwarf." She nervously made herself comfortable in their space of the barrel, and she didn't miss that damned smirk on his face.   

"What do we do now?" Bofur asked confused as he tilted his head out of the barrel. All their heads tilted out from their barrels to look at Bilbo who stood by the lever.

"Hold your breath," Bilbo said steadily. "Hold our breath? Why do we hold our breath?" Bofur asked even more confused than before, and turned to look at the others, without any answer from the company Bilbo had already pulled down on the lever, and the hidden door opened underneath them. Even Thorin was confused about why they were in the cellar in the first place but he learned quickly to trust Valerie and in Bilbo, surprisingly. The Hobbit was smarter than he expected at first glance.