•08•

"Don't you think Youngjae is too quiet?" Jackson asked as Youngjae walked ahead of him, his hands resting in his pockets.

Yugyeom just shrugged his shoulders.

"Youngjae," Jaebum said, only to be avoided.

He called the boy once again, slinging his arm over his shoulder.

"What?" Youngjae looked at the older, narrowing his eyes.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I was being a dickhead," Jaebum said, scratching the nape of his neck.

"At least you know," Youngjae said smiling, not bothering to shrug Jaebum's arm off of his shoulder.

"Why don't we learn a little bit about each other," Jaebum said.

The two argued constantly and though Jaebum thought it was much fun, he was tired of being childish.

"Fine," Youngjae said. He looked as if he was in deep thought before answering.

"So. . .whats your major?" Jaebum asked throwing his arm around Youngjae's shoulders.

"Vocal. I practically battled my parents to let me do it. The only thing is I'm here of full scholarship so if my grades get fucked up, it's over," Youngjae said, laughing a little.

"Yo, you should sing for me then," Jaebum said, causing Youngjae to scoff.

"We'll see about that," Youngjae said smirking.

"I'll dance for you if you sing for me," Jaebum said, turning to face the other as he walked backwards.

"Your major is dance?", Youngjae asked, looking a little surprised.

"No, I wish," Jaebum said, smiling slightly.

"Yes, dance for him Jaebum," Jackson said, running up to the boys.

"Get lost Jackson,"Youngjae said through gritted teeth.

"Dance right now. I can be your radio,"Jackson ignored the now red faced boy and began singing.

"Tonight I'm gonna dance for you. Tonight I'm gonna dance for yoouuuu. Put my body on your bo-"Youngjae quickly grabbed Jackson's neck, shaking the boy lightly.

"I'm gonna choke you to death,"Youngjae said, his cheeks growing red.

"Don't worry hyung, I got you," Yugyeom  sang the song from where Jackson left off, proceeding to do body rolls and point at both Youngjae and Jaebum.

Jaebum looked at Youngjae who was choking out a wild Jackson and nodded, before proceeding to run after Yugyeom.

~ooouu