•01•

If there was anything Choi Youngjae enjoyed more then smiling, it was laughing.

Youngjae sat next to his best friend Jackson, his mouth open as he laughed his heart out with a mouth full of potato chips. Youngjae's laughter turned into a coughing fit as he started to choke on the chips.

"Yah Youngjae, its not that funny," Yugeom said pouting.

Jackson tried to gain his composure," You're just mad your mom caught you fu-,"Jackson began going into another laughing fit as Yugeom threw French fries at him.

"You know what? You both can go fuck yourself," Yugeom yelled.

"Come on now, you know that's Mark's job," Jackson said, causing Yugeom to spit out all of his orange soda.

The three boys laughed their hearts away but was soon put to a stop by a male on the other side of the fast food place, "Yah, can y'all shut the fuck up?" The male said, his eyes never leaving his phone.

Youngjae looked over at the man and bowed,"S-sorry," he said. That man looked intimidating as hell and Youngjae was not about to get his ass whooped in the middle of Wendy's. He loves his life and himself too much for that.

Jackson gave the man a side glance," Yo, I know him," Jackson said, whispering.

"Who is he?" Yugeom asked, Jackson knew his nosy ass would've wanted to know.

"He's friends with Jinyoung. I think his names JB, some shit like that," Jackson said.

"He's rude as hell and we don't even know him. So much for first impressions," Youngjae muttered.

"The name's Jaebum. Im Jaebum, and I appreciate the compliment," Youngjae felt cool breath against his ear and looked up to be greated my the man known as Im Jaebum.

He scoffed at the three boys, his eyes never leaving Youngjae's as he walked out the store.

"Mmmmm, okay Youngjae,"Jackson said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Youngjae smiled sweetly as he showed Jackson his middle finger.

"Aww, I love you too, "Jackson said blowing a kiss.