•05•

"I'm not doing it," Jaebum said shaking his head.

"Hyung, maybe you need a bit of sunshine in your life. And Choi Youngjae is our favorite annoying ass ball of sunshine," Jackson said smiling.

"Fuck off," Youngjae said, flicking Jackson's forehead.

"Stop being a bitch and just hold hands or some shit," Jackson said annoyed.

"Fine. You happy now?" Youngjae grabbed Jaebum's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Yes, thank you Jae," Jackson shooting Youngjae a heart.

"Suck my dick," Youngjae said as he flashed Jackson his middle finger.

"Not now Jae, you know there are too many people around," Jackson said winking.

"Fuck you," Youngjae said angrily.

"Listen, I'd love to but sadly that job isn't open," Jackson said. He loved making Youngjae's blood boil.

Youngjae whipped around and was getting ready to choke Jackson out only to feel the grip on his left hand tighten.

"Don't pay him any mind," Jaebum said lazily, his eyes focused on the passing cars, glancing at Youngjae from time to time.

"But h-," Youngjae began but stopped when Jaebum squeezed his hand quickly.

"Just listen to me. Why are you so hardheaded?" Jaebum asked, scowling.

"Shut the hell up, it's not like we're actually dating. You don't own me, I don't have to listen to you," Youngjae shot back irritated.

"We have to make 'us' believable so for now, you are,"Jaebum answered.

Youngjae snatched his hand from Jaebum's grip before walking away.
He was pissed off and he didn't even know why, all he knew was he didn't want to be around those boys.

"All of you piss me off, I'm leaving," Youngjae said as walking away.

Jackson laughed as he patted Jaebum's shoulder,"Don't mind him, he's always moody,".