•07•

Youngjae walked into the café his friends usually bet up at, a smile on his face as usual as he typed away on his phone.

"Who you texting, Youngjae?" Jackson asked, sipping his strawberry iced tea as he grinned from ear to ear.

"No one," Youngjae said, as he shoved his phone in his pocket before sitting.

"Oh, I thought you were texting your new sugar d-," Jackson began, but couldn't finish his sentence due to the fact that Youngjae practically shoved a macaroon down his throat.

"Oh look who's here," Jackson said, regaining his composure after he regurgitated the macaroon.

Youngjae turned around to see Jaebum in all his glory. Jackson just switched his gaze between the two every few seconds before squealing like a school girl.

Yugeom just watched the whole ordeal laughing his ass off.

"So, Jaebum. . ." Youngjae began at a loss of words.

"Oh I'm sorry, my sexiness must have left you speechless. I know I look good in all black," Jaebum smirked as he leaned back against the booth they were in comfortably.

"Don't get too cocky," Youngjae said rolling his eyes.

"Why can't I flaunt the truth? I got hoes for days," Jaebum said.

"You are one conceited bastard," Youngjae said, scowling.

"You're just mad cuz you were recently added to my list of hoes," Jaebum said, causing Jackson to laugh, the strawberry tea he had in his mouth now coming out his nose.

"Go suck a nut,"Youngjae shot back rolling his eyes.

"Guys, people are staring," Jackson said, finishing the last of his tea.

"Let their nosy asses watch then," Jaebum said, glaring at Youngjae.

"Don't y'all ever get tired of arguing?"Jackson asked.

"Fuck off," both boys yelled at Jackson causing Yugyeom to choke on his banana chocolate chip muffin.

"Well damn, somebody's mad," Jackson said, amused at the whole situation.

"You know what, I'm over it," Youngjae said, calming himself.

"Okay good, now kiss and make up,"Jackson said as he chewed a macoroon.

"Jackson, see me with the hands. I'm tired of you,"Youngjae said, standing up.

"I'm a lover, not a fighter," Jackson said happily, getting more comfortable in his seat.

"I fucking hate you Jackson Wang," Youngjae yelled.

"And I love you Choi Youngjae," Jackson replied smiling.