•06•

Jaebum walked into university, the smile that could be found when hanging out with his new-found friends was now nowhere to be seen.

Jaebum had night classes that started at 8 and ended at 12. Everytime he walked into the physical and mental health department in his school, his eyes became dull as he stared blankly at the huge whiteboard at the front of the class, beautifully drawn depictions of the human body along with its functions covered the white board in bright colors.

"What's up, JB?," Jinyoung said, flashing Jaebum a smile as he slid into the seat next to him.

"Nothing, just here in hell once again," Jaebum said dully. To say his classes were hell was to put it lightly. He'd rather stick pins in his eyes thin sit in a class learning about functions of the human brain, and anatomy for 4 hours.

Jaebum felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and he answered it, smiling at who it was.

YJ: Hey, Wyd?

JB: I got night classes fam, and I could ask u the same question

YJ: listen. . .

YJ: I'm srry. . .about earlier

JB: its all good

~~~~
Jinyoung wiggled his eyebrows as he nudged Jaebum.

"Fuck off," Jaebum said under his breath, still smiling at his phone.

He shoved his phone in his pocket and looked at the time on his watch.

9:30pm

A scowl formed n his face, he couldn't wait for this to be over.
~~~~
Jaebum left his night class angry as always.

Angry that there'd be another day of his classes.

The only thing he looked forward to was the weekend, where he could do what he pleased.

Sleep...and more sleep.

He wished he could dance too, but his parents threw that idea out the window.

He figured dreaming was good for some people, but for others it just didn't work out.

He gave up on his goals and watched his friends fullfill their own from a distance, wishing he could be as happy as them, knowing that could never happen.

Believing that it couldn't happen.

But he was wrong.