Ryan.

I tried to pull Ryan off of the guy but had no luck. He continually beat him until he was unconcious.

"Ryan! Stop! He's not worth it!" I yelled as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

Ryan stood from the floor and pulled me into a tight hug. I buried my face into his chest, not even remembering that my arm was cut. I couldn't feel the pain anymore.

There, I stood, wrapped in a hug, toppless. Ryan noticed when his hands rubbed up and down my back and could only feel my bare skin and the back of my bra.

He picked up my shirt from the floor, only to see that it was covered in blood.

He averted his eyes from mine as he looked at my shirt.

"Here, you need to wear my sweatshirt." he said as he pulled the pullover over his head.

"No, it's fine. I'll just switch into my other pair of clothes." I said with a very nervous laugh.

"You don't understand. You HAVE to wear this sweatshirt. Remember how I told you that we have the gangs? And I'm in the top gang?" I nodded.

"If you don't wear this, THIS will always happen to you at this school." he said as he pointed to the guy on the floor.

"And I might not be able to stop ot next time. I can't make you wear it, but it's you choice. Get raped, or be safe?" he said as he looked at the floor.

"T-The second one." I said in a shakie voice.

I reached for the sweatshirt, but he moved it back away from me.

"The thing is, you can only wear it for a 3 days. Otherwise the other guys at school are going to think that I went soft, and that can't happen. So I was thinking that we could make a deal, because I know how much you love my deals." he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "What's the deal?"

He stepped closer to me so that our faces were only a couple inches apart. "You can wear the sweatshirt for as long as you like as long as," he paused.

"As long as what?" I asked. I really didn't want it to be too bad, he knew that I would do anything for protection.

"You have to pretend to be my girlfriend. You have 3 days to accept my offer." he said with a smirk as he handed me his sweatshirt and walked away.

I quickly pulled on the sweatshirt completely in a daze. Did that really just happen? Did Ryan just save me but then just makes me a deal that he knows that it's nearly impossible to refuse?

I looked back at the guy laying unconscious on the floor. I kind of wish I was him right now, lying on the floor not knowing what really happened.

I stepped out of the janitor's closet and into the hallway. I was really going to have to get used to not seeing girls around this school.

I thought to myself, No, I don't have to deal with clique girls, just gang guys.

I slightly laughed until I stepped into the lunchroom, only to see Ryan sitting with his brothers and a few other guys.

He looked up from the table and locked his gaze with mine. He winked at me when he saw the sweatshirt.

The sweatshirt made me look like his gang's property. I didn't like it.

I slowly walked up to their table, still keeping my gaze on Ryan's.

He stood up from the table, making everyone else at the table look at me.