PI SISTERS QUIZ!!!

CHECK OUT OUR NEW BOOK - "THE MAM'ZELLES OF MALORY TOWERS" - ABOUT THE FRENCH TEACHERS THAT WE KNOW AND LOVE!

Which character from 'The Pi Sisters' are you? Take the quiz to find out! Don't forget to comment your results!

1. There's a grand gala tonight. You...

A) Hire the most in-demand designer to design you a deliciously frilly frock that makes you look like a giant cake.

B) Stay up all night reading a book, and forget about going to the gala until it's too late.

C) Listen to Marc B music and relax, before picking some jeans and a random top from your closet – you don't care what you're wearing as long as you catch a glimpse of Marc B.

D) Brush up on some quotes from swotty, boring books so that you can impress the guests with your vast knowledge.

2. You find out that there's a midnight feast. You...

A) Don't bother doing anything; you need your beauty sleep!

B) Go along with the rest of the girls, but keep getting worried that Miss Potts will catch you.

C) Crash the feast and stuff your face with jammy buns and tinned sardines.

D) Send an anonymous letter to the Head, ratting on the feast.

3. There's a big test coming up. You...

A) Don't bother studying – Mummy already thinks you're top in everything.

B) Stay up all night with a flashlight, cramming the textbooks.

C) Don't really care, but manage to ace it anyway.

D) Find out where the test papers are and sneak a peek at them.

4. You find a ten pound note on the floor. You...

A) Leave it there, because you saw a mirror nearby and need to check your hair.

B) Pick it up and hand it to Matron.

C) Go into the common room hollering that someone has lost ten pounds.

D) Sneakily steal it and drop it into the church donation box.

5. You find out that someone's playing a trick on Mam'zelle. You...

A) Keep glaring at the trickster, but forget half-way through and start admiring your hair.

B) Laugh along with the rest of the class when the trick is played.

C) Are the one playing the trick!

D) Get angry that you are excluded and go and report to Miss Grayling.

6. You see Gwendoline Mary shivering near the pool. You...

A) Stand there shivering with her, swimming is bad for your complexion.

B) Call her a sissy in a loud voice so that everyone hears and laughs

C) Shove her into the pool with a loud whoop and then run away.

D) Report it to the gym teacher even though you're not swimming either. You simply hate Gwen!

7. You ask Belinda to make a sketch of yourself. You ask her to...

A) Make you as pretty as possible.

B) Draw you while you're holding your favorite book.

C) Make a lively sketch of you jamming along to the latest Marc B hit.

D) Make a sketch, but then hate it and secretly toss her sketchbook in the fire when she's not looking.

8. You see a new student lost. You...

A) Laugh at her plight because she's prettier than you.

B) Help her immediately find her room. Your friends can wait.

C) Are too busy to do it yourself, so you just ask Darrell.

D) Innocently tell her the wrong route, and then cackle as she walks in the wrong way.

9. You see a pale hand sticking out under a pile of manure. You...

A) Admire her great manicure and then stroll away.

B) Immediately report to Miss Grayling.

C) Dig her out, and then take her to school in a wheelbarrow.

D) Get creeped out, and shove more manure on top to hide the unpleasant sight.

10. Miss Grayling offers you a cup of tea. You...

A) Demand a cup of the finest Lapsang Souchang without a drop of Earl Grey (You learnt this from Mummy)

B) Gratefully accept the Head's generous offer.

C) Graciously decline: you only drink coffee to help you stay awake.

D) Accept, and then 'accidentally' spill it on Miss Grayling's desk.

*** ANSWER KEY ***

MOSTLY A's: FANNY BERGER

You're a fashionista who is interested in simply one thing: looking your best. You love your frilly frocks and your designer labels, and nothing cheers you up more than a good manicure. 

MOSTLY B's: DARRELL RIVERS

You're a book lover with a kind, generous nature. You're eager to help anyone out, and report serious wrongdoings to the teacher. But don't get us wrong - you're not a sneak!

MOSTLY C's: ALICIA JOHNS

You're effortlessly smart, and have devilish, don't-careish attitude. You have a witty and sharp tongue, and simply detest sneaks. Also, you love a good pop song more than anything, although Marc B is your favourite.

MOSTLY D's: DORIS BERGER

You're very committed to charity causes, although you don't exactly live a spotless life yourself. Sometimes you tend to be sneaky and spiteful, especially when it involves getting your greatest enemy Alicia into trouble!

*** GUYS, IF YOU LOVE THIS QUIZ AND THIS BOOK, PLEASE COMMENT YOUR QUIZ RESULTS BELOW! WE'LL REALLY APPRECIATE IT! ***