CHAPTER ONE - AT THE TRAIN STATION

**BREAKING NEWS: WE HAVE JUST PUBLISHED A NEW STORY FEATURING THE PI SISTERS AND THE O'SULLIVAN TWINS CALLED "The Pi Sisters at Ringmere"! DO CHECK IT OUT!!!**

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS STORY TAKES PLACE AT MALORY TOWERS IN THE UPPER FIRST. IT STARS TWO CHARACTERS ENID BLYTON MENTIONED IN THE FIRST BOOK - THE PI SISTERS (DORIS AND FANNY). PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! :) AND ALSO, WE HAVE JUST RELEASED THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK, THE PI SISTERS AT ST. CLARES. SO DON'T FORGET TO CHECK THAT OUT AS WELL!

'Gosh Mummy! I simply can't believe that we are going to boarding school this term. It seems just yesterday that we were in our lovely little Catholic school St. Catherine's,' said Doris and Fanny Berger. 'It is rather funny standing here and watching all these rowdy girls clomping about.'

'I'm sure you will find school most enjoyable,' said their mother, in her high, affected voice. 'Just make sure all that all this mingling you do with the other girls will not rob you of your morals.'

'Of course not Mummy,' replied the twins, their most innocent expressions on their faces. 'We will behave simply marvellously at Malory Towers.'

'Good. Now remember to always report to the Head if you see any sort of bad behaviour. Good bye, girls!'

And with that parting message, Mrs. Berger turned on her heel and disappeared into the crowds.

'Golly! Alicia, did you hear what those girls' mother just said to them?' exclaimed Darrell Rivers to her friend, Alicia Johns.

'Dreadful, encouraging them to tell tales like that. Then again, maybe we shouldn't judge them. They are new girls after all, and maybe they aren't all as bad as they seem,' replied Alicia.

'They look frightfully pi,' said Darrell reprovingly. 'You better watch your back when their around! They seem exactly the type to report every single little thing to Potty, and you know that though she doesn't like tale tellers, she will take their complaints, and scold us like anything.'

Doris and Fanny took the corner seat in the train, and watched their surroundings with interest and more than a little bit of disgust.

'Heavens!' said Fanny to Doris. These girls seem too boisterous for words! Quite unlike the girls we had in St. Catherine's, who were quite proper, just like us!'

Alicia overheard this remark, and did not like the tone in which Fanny said it in. She whispered something into Betty Hills' ear. The twins caught this, and from then on fixed their intense gaze on Alicia, who took no notice of the two sets of eyes staring at her.

And before long, the twins' sharp eyes had spotted something quite newsworthy!

'Look over there, Fanny!' whispered Doris. 'I caught that dreadful Alicia picking up a tin of canned pineapples that fell out from another girl's tuck box. We simply must tell her! After all, mummy did tell us to report any misbehaviour that occurs around us.'

'Quite right, old girl!' said Fanny. 'Let us tell her.'

They linked their arms together, hands clasped in mock prayer, and went to speak to Darrell, their eyes filled with determination to 'put things right'.

'Even though we are new girls, we simply must tell you something dreadful that just happened,' said Fanny to Darrell. 'We caught that horrible Alicia Johns stealing a tin of canned pineapple from your tuck box!'

Darrell stared at the girls in disbelief and arched her eyebrow.

'I believe Alicia was simply taking the can out of her very own tuck box,' she said.

Doris and Fanny blinked.

'But -' started Fanny, before Doris gave her a sharp nudge.

'You see, we are only new girls here, and do not know our way around yet,' said Doris to Darrell. 'Please forgive us.'

And with that, the twins primly walked back to their seats and remained in utter silence for the rest of the train ride, plotting their revenge on Alicia and Darrell.

**WE WILL RELEASE 2 CHAPTERS PER DAY DEPENDING ON HOW MANY VOTES AND READS WE GET, SO PLEASE PLEASE TAKE TIME TO VOTE**