Yuma Mukami x Celia Sakamaki x Shu Sakamaki ( She's Not Lying )

Start from the beginning

"She's sick! She came down with a cold! I'm not lying Yuma!" Celia responded. Trying to sound polite.

"Really?! You really think I'm going to believe that?!"

"She's not lying." Shu stepped in. 

"Hey! Stay out of this NEET!" Yuma growled.

"Rosanna normally comes in here to play the Flute. She comes in here about an 2 hours before Celia's off. She always does, she has a class in here. Unless she's not attending school that day." Shu stated.

And he wasn't lying. Rosanna, almost every day, would come into the music room. Since she's in a music class. And she really likes it. Shu seen Rosanna play before. To her it's like an old skill she doesn't quite remember. To be honest, Shu wouldn't mind trading Rosanna for Celia for a day just because she plays the flute. 

"Tch. Then take me to your apartment and prove it." Yuma said.

"Shu? Do you mind if you-" Celia said, after Shu teleported to her apartment. Yuma followed.

☆~ '□'■'□'■'□'■'□'■'□' ~☆

When they teleported in, Rosanna Mukami, Yuma's little sister, was laying down on a couch. Lucius was at her side. Kneeling before her with food in his hand.

"My Lady, what are you- Oh." Lucius said, after noticing Yuma. 

"Yuma wanted to see her." Celia explained. Shu, flat out sat down on one of the couches, and laid down. Celia sighed at her older step-brother. No use trying to get him off the couch. Celia will be lucky to get Shu out of the apartment.

"Mmmmm?" Rosanna moaned, after looking up. For what it looked like, she either had a cold, or she was extremely exhausted. She had a blanket around her. She noticed Celia and Shu. Then she saw Yuma. She waved at him slowly, really sleeply. 

"Hi Yuma." She said in a soft voice. Yep. She was sick. Lucius moved out of the way. Then set down his stuff.

Yuma walked over to his sister. And bent down to her. "Rosanna, you doing alright? Ruki asked me to check on you since you didn't meet up with us at the beginning of the school."

"Yes. I'm sorry, I don't feel too good today. I was going to call Ruki, but you but school had already started." Rosanna said, she almost sounded like Azusa from how slow she was talking.

"Alright. Then could you at least make Celia tell was next time?" Yuma said.

"I'll try." She said.

☆~ □'■'□'■'□'■'□'■'□ ~☆

"Shu, please get off my couch." Celia said.

Shu didn't move. "Shush."

Celia sighed. "Why me?" She took a deep breath. "Shu, get off of my couch. If you don't want to go back, then teleported back to the mansion."

Shu smirked. "Make me."

Oh, did Celia try. She tired to push him off.

Nope.

She tired to drag him out the door.

Nope.

Celia freaking tried to kick him off Shu off the couch.

Nope.

Shu didn't move. Though he did find this amusing.

"Fine." Celia said. "You lazy bastard. Be that way. I swear if I come back and you are still lying here, I'm getting Tableware Otaku. Maybe he can talk some sense into you." 

Shu just laid there. He said nothing.

Yuma was standing there, watching Celia just give up. Celia turned to Yuma. "Pardon Shu. So, there are you that you know Rosanna's okay?"

"Yeah. Next time, could you at least tell me this type of shit?" Yuma commented. 

"Sure." Celia said.

☆~ □'■'□'■'□'■'□'■'□ ~☆

Shu, after Celia and Yuma left, didn't leave, instead he wandered around the house. Despite want Lucius said. The apartment wasn't huge, but it was modest in size. 

Enough from four people to live in some sort of peace.

"Celia, you sly little human." Shu commented, and left the house.