Mukami Family x Child! Reader (Poor Little Lost Soul)

You where with your family, hiking up in an area that most people are afraid to go. Due to wolves and other things in these woods.

However, your family went in anyways. Your mother, father, older twin brother and sister and you went. And your parents wanted to be the first people to go in there and come back.

Your older brother and sister didn't want to go, but they did it because of you.

You were the youngest of the family, and they all loved you dearly. You were so young, they didn't want to lose you. You wanted to see what was in these woods . . .

~ / ♤ \ / ♡ \ / ♢ \ / ♧ \ ~

Now, you were scared, alone and afraid. You had lost your way, and you heard wolves calling, and the calls of wolves was really close to were you where. The only thing to protect you was your stuffed cat, Midnight. She was a black cat, with blues eyes.

"Mommy! Daddy!" You called out into the forest. "Jason! Hazel!"

You repeated these same words over and over, hoping for an answer. From someone, anyone who could help.

You wandered and cried out for your family, and your cries for help didn't seem to help you. So, you stopped and fell down and curled into a ball. Crying into Midnight ' s black fur, for some kind of comfort or protection.

Then, as you were crying, you heard someone say,

"Hello? Is there anyone there?" It sounded like a person calling for you.

"H-Help!" You cried, as you heard footsteps. Then a girl came into your area. She had brown hair, and green eyes. She was wearing a green pair of PJ's. Something about her reminded you of Hazel, your older sister. Maybe it was that they both where older than you. Or that both had curly hair.

The girl who came to your rescue's name was Rosanna, Rosanna Mukami. She was out late because she couldn't sleep. She was out in her older brother's garden, admiring her older brother's hard work and skill. When she heard a cry for help. When she ran to see what it was, she found you, laying in the woods. Scared out of your wits.

"Are you alright?" She asked you. Kneeling before your small and scared figure.

"W-Who are you?" You asked through your cat, Midnight. You where holding her up to protect you.

"I'm Rosanna, I'm here to help you." She said.

"D-Did M-Mommy s-send y-you?" You asked. Your (Eye/Color) peeped from behind your black stuffed cat.

"I heard you crying for help. So you are lost? I can help you." She said, reaching out a hand to help you up.

"M-Mommy s-sent Roseanna?" You asked again.