Genderbent! Sakamaki Family

A/N: The photos used are not mine!! I'm just using them because this is how I see them as girls!! Also, you can be Genderbent. Unless you don't want to be. Then it that case, be my guest! I have no problem with you being Lesbian, or Gay for that matter. I'll all for LBGT. I'll make this neutral for both, so you guys won't yell at you for it. And please, don't complain about my choice in the comments. I will flat out just ignore/delete the comment.

Also: Everyone in the world in genderbent, including the adults. So that mean Karl Heiz is now Female, and The boy's mother are now male. Okay?

____________________________________________________________________________________

~Shizu Sakamaki~

Shizu Sakamaki is a blonde haired vampire that normally has earphones in his ears almost regularly.  It seems it's apart of her outfits. I imagine that Shizu would have long hair, and would tie it back in a lazy ponytail, or bun, it depends on the day. She would also wear loose clothing, so she can move around. Her school uniform would be the basic school uniform, only much more fancy. But not like  Rinji fancy.

Shizu cares about you. Even though she is lazy, and doesn't do that much. She deeply cares about you. Even though at times it seems she doesn't, because of her lazy nature. She loves to hear you play an instrument, her favorite is the violin. She normally hangs out in the music room. She really doesn't  seem to care about her siblings, expect Chiyuu, her only brother. But he doesn't show it too often. She is slightly preverted, since she hasn't been around people a lot, due to her being a vampire. So, at times, she'll get close to you, and uh. . . Put her boobs close to your face and say "So Lewd." While you blush. And get you into odd places.

~Rinji Sakamaki~

Rinji Sakamaki is a dark purple haired, glasses wearing girl that is more the lady who runs the house, almost like the mistress of the house. Hence, she holds herself up that way. She dresses nicely, acts like a lady, and rarely goes out of the lady's standards.  When she does, it's normally punishment. In which Rinji will subject you to his potiins, or whipping or anything she feels is good enough for your crime. She also has an opsession with tableware, hence why her younger sister Ayaka calls her 'Tableware Okatu'.

Rinji, may seem like she wants to be left alone but really she doesn't. Due to all the years of her father neglecting her over her sister, Shizu. Rinji really just wants you to be with her, since to her, you are perfect. All she needed to do was to make you more like your gender, and you will be perfect in every way possible. She normally tries to get Chiyuu or Yuki to be more manly. But since Chiyuu doesn't seem to care, and has on several occasions ignored/fought back against Rinji ' s orders. Rinji has somewhat given up on Chiyuu, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't love her only brother.  Yuki, however, she hasn't even up on. You, she promised never to give up on.

~Laila Sakamaki~

Laila Sakamaki, is reddish-brown haired girl, that has a fashion sense. In the family, she seems to be the one who goes out shopping the most. Which may or may not be true. She normally wears fashionable clothing, and normally wears a bow on her head. It seems she like that type of thing. But, she is the most perverted girl in the house, due to his father basically telling Laila that 'Sex is the best way to tell someone you love them.' But, she does know when to and not to touch a person. She also is really good at playing the piano.