Sakamaki Brothers x Reader x Mukami Brothers (Celia's Carnival)

Okay, this was inspired by @kirisaki-carnival 's Sakamaki Brothers x Waitress!Reader x Mukami Brothers. Which I highly recommend you read because she's amazing.

So, I got the idea from her. And then my imagination went from there. So, yeah, I hope you enjoy!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Today was the day most of the Sakamaki family, including Celia, dreaded. 

The day where ---Once a month--- they where supposed to meet up with their father, Karlheinz. Most of the time, they all went.

But this time, something else happened. Their father brought along the Mukami Brothers. Let's just say the brothers weren't happy about that. You came along, because Reiji didn't trust you to be alone in the house by yourself. You where at a coffee shop that seemed to be reserved for the night. The boys and you where wearing your normal clothes.

"Oh Hell No!" Ayato said when he saw the Mukami brothers where here too. "Not today! I'm going over to Celia's!"

"Ayato!" Reiji said, "You are not going to Celia's house. If you do I will punish you." He threatened.

"Fine." Ayato growled, and the brothers sat down, and the waitress came over and took everyone's orders. 

"Is Celia coming?" Ruki asked. After looking at who came to the meet up.

"Why do you care? Where is your sisters?" Ayato said.

"That is none of your business." Ruki snapped, then he calmed himself. "Because I heard she normally comes with you guys." 

"And where did you hear that from?" Ayato said right back at Ruki.

"Why you-" Ruki growled, when he was cut off by the food. It finally came.

They all talked, despite what Reiji and Ruki said not to eat with there months open. When Ayato spotted someone outside. You spotted her, too.

The girl had black hair, in a two braids with two hair ties with little white bows on the end. She had a black beanie hat on, she was wearing a red hoodie, that was little too big on her. She wore a black shirt under it, with daisies on it. She also wore a pair of shorts. Under the shorts she had a pair on long socks on. She also had a purse on her, with another bag with her. She seemed to be by herself. She also had a walking stick with her.

Ayato knew who she was. He grabbed your hand, and smirked. "Come with me." he said, taking you outside straight towards the girl. While his brothers and his father and Mukami brothers were talking.

"Hey! Celia!" he called after he got out of the shop, and the girl turned to you and Ayato. From the window, Ruki saw Ayato and You walking away.

"Ayato, what do you want?" She said. 

"Get me out of this!" Ayato whined. "And Also, what are you doing out here?" 

"Why do you care?" She said, walking away. 

"Celia, where are you going?" he asked, teleporting infornt of her. 

"To the Carnival." She said. "I heard there's one going on, and Lucius asked me to go over there."

"Take me with you!" He said.

"Why?" Celia said.

"Because! I'm your older brother!" he said.