-Old Friends

//Ashton

After introductions are over Alex walks upstairs without looking back. I sit there for a couple of seconds contemplating whether or not I should go upstairs and follow him. I tap on my shoulder startles me from my thoughts. I look up to find worried blue eyes staring back up at me.
"You okay? You kinda spaced out" he says.
I shake my head "yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired" I say standing up and yawning. Before Luke can say another word, I quickly walk upstairs seeing Alex already in there.
"How are you in here and not in jail?" I ask.
He scoffs "I could ask you the same thing"
I shrug "they know I'm not guilty, and how I was forced into this. How did my dad let you go?"
Alex shivers. "He didn't. During the police raid. I was suppose to be next to your dad protecting him, but as we were going I pretend to get shot and fell to the ground. I thought he would come back for me, but it's a good thing he didn't. I told the Feds a lot of stuff , all they have to do is protect me."
I sit in front of the door. "You left willing? I thought you liked my dad. He considered you his son"
He shakes his head. "That's what he wanted you to think. Behind close doors I was like a servant to him. Doing his dirty work. He always wanted you to be his side-man. Always talked about you and how he wanted you to run the mafia , if anything were to happen to him."
I laugh "me? For the years I've known my dad he's treated me like shit. Right now he's looking to kill me. I pleaded innocent and they believe me.As of this moment we are both dead to them because we snitched. You know what happens to snitches."
He nods. A soft knock is heard on the door. I stand up and open it.
"Um-sorry to interrupt" Luke says looking behind me noticing Alex sitting on his bed. "-I thought you were sleeping but I guess you weren't, but I wanna take a shower and um- yeah" he says awkwardly not meeting my eyes. I nod letting him in. He picks up a towel and walks in to the bathroom. As soon as we hear the shower turn on Alex asks "who's that?" He says smirking. I roll my eyes "why is that so important to you"
He licks his lips "what can I say fresh meat" I grab a pillow and throw it at him.
"Yeah , that's not funny." I say crossing my arms over my chest.
"Whoa- when did you get so serious" he chuckles. "But why is he in here? He looks harmless. He's probably in here for stealing a candy bar" he laughs.
I stay serious "I actually don't know why he's in here he never told me."
Alex laughs even harder "you know that either means he did something really bad and he doesn't want to talk about it or ... he stole a candy bar and he doesn't want to seem to like a wimp"
We jump as we hear the door slam and we see Luke standing there with an unreadable expression on his face.
He quietly goes and hangs up his towel "Luke...." I cautiously say.
"What I'm curious as to what you did" Alex shrugs innocently.
Luke giggles and unexpectedly straddles his lap.
" you really wanna know what I did?" Luke says quietly. As Alex turns red. "Um-yeah ..I guess" he stutters.
He presses his ass against Alex's groin, and leans in to whisper in his ear.
"I killed four people , and the only reason why I'm in here is because they can't find the other 12" Alex's face pales, and so does mine. What have I gotten into.