-Trial 4

"Name" Ashton Fletcher Irwin

Age: 17. " He reads slowly. I rock back and forth impatiently waiting to hear what the judge had to say. 

"You know you are a very luck kid"  i roll my eyes at his stupid comment.

"not really since i'm handcuffed " i respond. The judge glares at me. "not smart, Irwin"

I sigh and look behind me. No one. There was no one there beside the guards standing behind me. The judge clears his throat once more trying to catch my attention. 

"So, Mr.Irwin, i would leave you juvie to ride out the rest of  your sentence, but it's come to my attention that you aren't safe there either." I nod slowly. 

"waking up with a knife in my stomach isn't exactly safe now is it."  i mutter shuddering as i remember the piercing pain in my lower abdomen as screamed bloody murder. I shake my head as try and focus on the judges words.

".....instead you are going to be transferred to a group home. It's going to be far away from Sydney. The problem is... we can't let you leave Australia because you are 'considered' one of the Top 10 most dangerous criminals." my mouth fell open. 

"t-that can't be true! i was forced too!" i stammer, shaking slightly trying to comprehend everything. "p-please just protect me...i don't want him to find me." i blink the tears away quickly making sure they didn't drop. Something i learned at a young age.

"don't worry Mr.Irwin you'll be safe. We are going to find him and the rest of his people to prove your innocence." I nod "okay" i whisper. The judge nods "dismissed" 

The guard shuffles around to grab me. He trudges down and out the courtroom taking me to my cell. "i'll be back in 10 minutes to move you to isolation" i don't respond as i watch him walk away.

 I hear a  deep voice behind me startling my thoughts. "so i heard you're getting out" i simply ignore him not wanting to talk. "Answer me, twink." he spat. I try to go around him trying not to cause trouble but he yanks me back. 

"this is from your old man" he swings at my face as i feel a stinging sensation everywhere. I feel a metallic taste fill my mouth. "no" i mutter.

"what you say?''

I grit my teeth "i said no!" This time i wasn't going to let him win. Not this time. I swing my fist as hard as i could. I watched as he lost his balance in surprise. I grabbed him and kneed him in the groin as he groaned out in pain.

"tell him i said that was from me"  the guard comes back before i'm able to kick him one last time. "come on Irwin"  i spit to the ground trying to get rid of the taste but fail. I try to goo back and get my stuff but the guard grabs me back. "but my stuff"i innocently said. "you'll get them later" he gruffly responds. 

I let out a sigh knowing ver well i wasn't. He pushes me into isolation as soon as he closes the door i start pacing around the room. I just want to get out of here. My eyes start roaming the wall in front of me until they land on a spot in the corner. I squat down feeling around trying to find exactly what i'm looking for. I let out a little grunt of triumph when i find what i'm looking for.

I start carving as i use the Swiss army knife i had hidden there. "idiots"  i mutter to myself. I finish as i look back at my master piece hiding the knife in my pants knowing i would always need it. I stare at it with a smile. 

"paybacks a bitch - A.I"