-Trial 1

"Name: Luke Robert Hemmigs

Age: 16...." The judge goes quiet after reading the last sentence. I look down at my hands. I feel the judges eyes burning into my head "So Mr.Hemmings..." 

"it was an accident" i whisper. I look up just in time to see the judge shake his head soflty. He sighs. "you've been in juvie for how long..'' 2 weeks i think in my head. He reads the paper and nods. "I've come to my decision." The judge clears his throat. "you are to be transferred to a group home. Request will be approved of as of today. You will live out the rest of that sentence in that home."

My eyes widen as i listen to his words. So i'm not going to jail? i must of said it out loud because the judge responds "You will be placed in a group home for 8 months and then you'll be let out on parol. This is your second chance Hemmings, make it right."

 I quickly nod. "Thank You" i whisper.

I look back at my mum she doesn't even smile back at me. I look back ahead all emotion drained from my face. The guard escorts me back to my room. 

"good luck out there we'll be coming to get you tomorrow at 2:00 p.m." I nod once again. 

My roomate Jackson looks up. "Good news?"

I sigh bitterly "as good as it can get in a place like this" 

He nods agreeing "yeah, man i get you. At least you're getting out of here especially with what you did." i laughs.

I clench my fists up trying so hard not to hit him. I snap back "Shut up asshole, I don't wanna beat your ass as a going away present" 

His eyes widen at my words. He lifts his hands up in defense.

"hey, chill out man, i'm just messing with you." 

 I roll my eyes "whatever" i mutter. As soon as i get out of this place, i'm gonna start over. I climb up to my bunk as i close my eyes and let sleep take over me.

//