Chapter 6

Harry P.O.V

Why are we always stock in these types of situation? Double handcuffs to my best friend in virgin killer sweaters in a very comfortable king-sized bed while being looked down about by three hungry men who can pull us down with no questions asked is not my ideal type of getting engaged. "You know? We think that if you guys should stop with the whole handcuffing us together thing, I feel like that idea was probably taken," I commented as Louis rubs his hand against the thigh. "That's cute Baby Boy, but that doesn't change the fact of your punishment, so might as well spread your legs," Louis rest his hands between my knees. He lets go on my knees and Louis, Liam and Zayn took off their clothes me and Niall looked at each other in fear, can we take all that? Especially poor Niall?

"Can we talk about this? Like at least have dinner out first or something? Get to know each other better! Our likes, dislikes, favorite foods, music? How about a movie? You like Love Actually? I do! Great start right?" I tried to plead with them with all the random shit I could think of on the top my head only for them to not look at me in petty and amazement. "Sorry princess that's not happening, you're taking this punishment right here, right now," Louis roughly kiss me and push me down against the bed. His body motion was too powerful for me to press against as we fight for dominance in our kiss. I tried to look over to the other side of the bed where Niall is in the middle of a three-man sandwich. With Zayn underneath and Liam on top, Niall couldn't escape or move.

"I've been waiting to take you since I first saw you, such a perfect bride," Louis slides his hand down my body, pressing his fingers against my stomach as I whimper in response. He slid his fingers down to my hips rubbing me with his thumbs and kiss my belly button "This body of yours is so perfect, I just can't stop thinking how it took this long to make you mine". What? What do you mean?" Louis continues to kiss down to my hips. He looks from where he is and came out with a slow but deadly laugh "I've always wanted you for long long time, to hold you, to embrace you, to love you and of course to fuck you senselessly until you scream out my name out your little lungs," Louis laughs dangerously close to me as he raised my legs on top on top of his shoulders, pressing his body closer to me with head against my neck. "So flexible with these pretty skinny legs, so clean and clear and untouched, just how I like it," Louis touch on my legs and slide down to my bottom thigh, stroking it up and down, rubbing circles around it with his thumb "So beautiful,"

I quietly moan to his sweet nothings he whispers to my right ear as he slides down more to my private parts. I've become a moaning mess to his touch, his fingers have gotten so used to my sensitive skin and need to be touched all round as if I had experienced. "I want to feel you from the inside out," before entering his index finger inside me. I tried to hold a straight face before he enters his finger inside me, making me scream for a second before taking to keep myself together again. "Oh no sweetheart I want to hear you, I know you're trying to hold it back due to your cute little shyness but you'll learn to scream for me again and again," Louis whispered in my ear. Trying and trying so much not to easily give him to his flirting, but when he finished his sentence, his middle finger joined his index.

Niall P.O.V

I am the meat of this threeway sandwich. Liam laying underneath me with my back against his chest and Zayn right between our legs, looking at us like dinner. "He seems to be nervous Zayn," Liam comments while placing his hands underneath my armpits. Yes, I am nervous my ass is going to take in a 2 on 1 deal! "You're right Liam but he has to get used to it soon and learn to be comfortable, right little Niall?~" the sexual tension in this side of the bed is higher than the nervousness bubbling in my stomach. Liam began to kiss the back of my neck as Zayn slowly open between my knees. I couldn't bring myself to have my privates be exposed so I closed up my legs and wrap myself into a ball still on top of Liam.

"Why so shy angel?" Zayn asked placing his hands on my necks. I tried to hide my face in embarrassment, I'm in between two men that are 2x and 3x the size of my small body, both my type! "I'm sorry I'm just nervous...never tried or being in this type of situation before. and I'm just nervous about....all this," hiding my face close to my knees with the embarrassment taking over. From the little vision by looking up a little bit I can tell from Zayn's face that he and Liam are giving each other a look at I can't tell or read through. All of a sudden my body was spread seconds without me really realizing it in time. "Wait! What are you doing?!" I snapped off the nervousness. I felt a hand rest underneath my left thigh while a completely different hand grabs my right leg.

My face never felt this red in my life "We're going to give an experience for your first time but also show you how beautiful you really are," Zayn and Liam completely in sync. Zayn presses his lips against my stomach before kissing down to my private as Liam attacks my neck while pushing pressure on my back with his fingers. "Just relax sweetheart, let us do the work," Liam whispered in my ear. The touch of both of them hasn't been bearable for me to take, especially since Zayn preparing me for the worse to come... I felt myself scream as Zayn press one finger inside me.

I hold myself together before the second finger was pressed in "It kind of hurts," I whimpery expressed. "Shhh just relax, you have to get used to it," Liam slowly raise his body along with my body against the head of the bed. Zayn keeps his fingers inside me with our transition and he starts to go in and out. While being fingered Liam pick me up by my shoulders and flip me over with my ass on display. "Stand on all four angel, we need to use that mouth to do some work," Liam commands it. I don't want to disappoint them especially since they're doing all this for me so I did what I was commanded to do. "Good boy~ Now the real fun is about to start,".

Harry P.O.V

"Are you ready my love?" I can feel it coming before it entering me. I hold myself together before Louis's entered his dick itself me, the first feeling of sex I've ever experienced. "How do you feel right now my dear?" before he starts to thrusts in and out of me. It feels so different from just touching myself, like a whole new level beyond my young little dreams. I hear myself letting go of holding back and just letting Louis just take over me and my body. "There you go, love, just like that, nice and easy," he praises me for my action. "You're getting better doing this, however, I have to train you some more for you to be comfortable with me and yourself like this," Louis picked up the speed.

Moaning never felt this loose, feeling myself let go through my throat and out with my mouth, I've become a moaning mess. Although there were two moaning messes in the room. As Louis press his body against mine I told a look at the other side of the bed. Niall has it rough than me, two big men one submissive hole. Liam and Zayn are taking turns on Niall's poor little asshole. But it doesn't seem that Niall is in pain, in fact, Niall's lost in the sauce.

The dick is too good right now for both of us. Three big rich and dangerous ass men, two small and pretty innocent boys in one comfortable ass bed having our sex drives let loose. "Hey lads! Why don't let the little ones see other each for a bit uh? Louis randomly got up and pull out of me. "Hmm, why not?" Zayn got up and Liam pushes Niall to the middle of the bad as Louis did with me. Here we are, me and my best friend laying down together while these three men beat their dicks right in front of us as we're trying to catch our breaths. We slowing turn our heads to each other "Is this our lives now?" my question to Niall. He stares at me then stares at the Louis, Zayn and Liam then back at me with a little smile "Probably so but with this we're set for a long while: money, good shelter, and fine men who're treating us well....for the most part,".

I slowly nodded and smiled a little bit, he's right in a way. This experience is beyond normal and weird but we're somewhat blessed? In a way, we're not struggling low key anymore. We're kind of free from our troubles but may face some trouble in the future. "Harry," Niall," "Eyes up here," Three voices call on to us. We in sync turn our heads the owners of those voices "Get ready," We both look at each other in confusion "For what?" we said in sync holding each other hand harder. They all smirk at each other before turning their attention at us with their little surprise "Peek A Boo,".

Oh, how all the surprise was blown in our faces.

"Welcome To The Mafia, My Dear Wife~,"