Chapter 2

Harry P.O.V.

"I don't know what to do, should we start taking track and field or something but The Bloody Daggers on us are some reason" Niall complain while eating strawberry frozen yogurt.

Me and Niall stop at Pinkberry for some after school studying and froyo, after this morning encounter with London's most feared gang and it's leaders.

"Agree, but think about it, this is pretty random and weird for the leaders of The Bloody Daggers to come at us at of all people in the school, in London and freaking the U.K. why would we, two low class students with no record of crime and boorish behavior would be targets to one of most dangerous gangs in the world?" I stated my theory.

"You're right and we never interact non encounter with The Bloody Daggers until now, this does not make any-" Niall without finishing his sentence, a person with Pinkberry logo all over him randomly appear out of nowhere with scary smile on his face.

"Excuse me kind gemtlemen, an order was place for two males with one of curly hair and one that is blond, I'm very sure it's for you two" the worker set two large cups of frozen yogurt, one with chocolate chip cookie flavored yogurt with strawberries with a flag that says 'Harry' and the other has mint chocolate cookie flavored yogurt with nuts around with also a flag that says 'Niall' on a fancy gold plate.

"This looks amazing, but we didn't order or pay for this" I told the scary looking worker and he smirk.

"We know that, a customer paid these for you two a few mins ago and left while you guys were chatting, so enjoy your treat" the employee bowed and walk back to the cashier.

"Ok creepy much, at much free frozen yogurts is amazing, I think we should get out of here, today has gone off really weird and I think we should go" Niall suggested.

"Yea I agree with you, let's go home you never know, we can always have a little party for the two of us since we don't have any other friends let's fridge the yogurts and order pizza and chinese for dinner tonight" we packed our stuff into our book bags and grabbed the yogurts onto our hands.

"Wait Harry! look!" Niall caught my attention to the fancy looking plate.

We didn't really look into the plate until we realize there's a message written in red marker.

'Enjoy the treats, because next time you're the sweets for us to eat'.

"Niall let's go now, I can't take another creepy weird encounter" I grabbed Niall and speed out of the store.

Louis P.O.V

"Alright.....good....we can go onto the phase two" I hanged up on the phone with my henchman who gave my future wife and the rights's wife a good scare.

"I'm impressed with your stalking skills boss even though it was easy then our usual assignments, but anyway what is the next move for tonight, is the encounter phase isn't it?" Liam lean against my desk while Zayn looks out the windows.

"My boys tonight's the night, we meet the loves of our lives to start our families for the family business if they like it or not oh well, tonight's the night we'll Tell them the truth of their existence and why they're going to live this lifestyle for the rest of their lives and they will love it if they don't, we'll make them love it" I stated, grab the first ever picture of Harry when I first heard about the deal.

"We agree, but are we going to do the usual in this situation?" Zayn asked.

"Yes we are going to do the usual in the situation but we're going to do it on the safe side then our usual break in and gun down since they are about to be considered as family, we need them safe and unharmed if any of the henchmen do not follow the categories they will have to receiving the most brutal punishment I will ever give" I finished my speech.

"Well boys, There's no time to wait for chit chat, we been planning this for months now it's time put our plan into action" I grab my jacket and walk out with my boys, the show is about to start.

Harry P.O.V.

"Niall! The pizza is here!" I yelled from the front door.

Me and Niall are having a fat night with pizza, asian food and random free froyo from earlier while watching anime on Netflix.

"Ok Niall I payed the pizza guy so what kind of anime do you want to watch tonight, do you want to watch some magic like Fairy Tail, you want to watch a romance like Ouran Highschool Host Club or do you want to watch something edgy like Madoka Magica?" I asked my best friend.

"I don't know, I want to rewatch Fairy Tail, I'm shipping NaLu like crazy! OMG! They're so perfect and beautiful~" Niall fangirls on one of our favorite animes.

"Ok! we'll watch Fairy Tail, NaLu is super cute, but not as sexy as Jerza, Oh my goddess of BANKS they're tragic, sexy and beautiful, like OMG I feel pregnant just thinking about them" I daydream of the beautiful female knight and the handsome wizard.

"Then let's watch it!" Niall picked out the anime on our shared tablet.

Louis P.O.V

My driver stopped at the cheap white painted building, with Zayn and Liam both by my sides, we start "The Encounter" phase.

My phone starts the ring "Boss, we have the place surrounded, we're ready to do mission on your mark".

"Start now! I want my wife in my arms Immediately!"

"Something feels a bit strange with the internet and Wi-Fi is super slow with this never happened before" Somehow the internet is low, at the point it cut off completely.

Suddenly all the lights shut off, I do remember that there's no rain or thunderstorm or any type of construction going around the area so what's going on in the buildings not that when it comes to internet, but this never happened before.

"Niall turn on the flashlight app".

Niall turn on the flashlight app, we try to look around the kitchen to see to find anything to defend ourselves anything, Suddenly we heard one of the windows break.

Suddenly, another window break another point that all the windows out of breaking. We started screaming when these dark hooded figures enter the house by climbing in through the windows me and we try to book it and run but it was too late as the figures to grab both of us.

"Please, Don't hurt us! please don't kill us we didn't do anything wrong!" I begged.

They look at each other then look at us, then grab our heads with a weird smell from the black leather gloves.

"Have a nice rest you two, today is the last breath of freedom until you take the the smell of mafia" that's the last thing we heard before we passed out.

Louis P.O.V

"The mission is completed, the wives are safe and out ready for the fated 'happy ending" one of my henchmen contacted me.

"Perfect, gather all their stuff and clean up the scene before the cops come, and retrieve are newly called family over to our car, it's time for phase three 'The Private Meeting".

I finally have my little beauty.