Chapter 4

Harry P.O.V

Waking up seems to be new to me with this new surroundings. My body with nothing but my underwear on a California king-sized bed, in a place that seem more of a fairy tale dream room in my wishlist in life. Large windows from the floor-up, breathtaking room size that is at least the size of me and Niall's whole apartment entirely all covered in gold. "Do you like the room, Kitten?" A voice no! Not any voice you'll hear that of the street, the voice any person can hear and run for dear god life to see another day next to me in a business suit looking to get busy. "L..Louis Tomlinson?" I don't even double dare myself to even take a single glare at this person that can rip me apart in five seconds, who seem to study my appearance like a college major. "How was your rest?""It was fine""Do you remember last night?" Looking down at my petite body, red marks on my chest, neck, stomach and thighs, I don't want to remember last night.

"I....do" I reply. I looked down for a long time to realize the clothes being threw at me, a white sweater, deep blue ripped boyfriend jeans and a red converse. "Wash up and change into clothes, me and the boys will be meeting in the study room for breakfast, look cute for me" Louis got up and leave the room. I took up the sweater 'Gosh it's cute!' and the rest of my clothes to the connected bathroom for today's breakfast. Before I step into the bathroom, I took another look around the room color and how it shine in gold all over, Niall...Niall! "I pray to God he's alright".

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

As my outfit randomly fits me perfectly I close behind the master's room and try to a map to this place, it big as a convention center. I look around for a bit to find a maid, looks like mid 20, black hair, Asian, very skinny with a bit of a baby-face. "Excuse me Miss, where is the study room, I have to meet Louis Tomlinson there" I asked. The maid looked shock to see me like she haven't seen me in ages, she brush some dust off her dress and made eye contact "Aw, so you're the one who going to save us from hell we work for?""Excuse me?""The young master is this way, my lady" Ma lady? The sweet and yet mysterious maid took my hand lead me downstairs to glass clear church doors from the hall from the endless Scooby-Doo Chase doors only God knows what those doors lead you to. "This is the study room, young masters are waiting for you and so is the cute boy with the blonde hair, I hope your breakfast is enjoyable and have a good day, ma lady?""Hold on, what's your name and why did you called me, ma lady?" The maid smiled "I'm name is Tiffany, and as for question about why I called you that, questions will be answer when once you go past those doors".

I turn to the glass doors and just had to turn back again to find Tiffany the maid disappear, I didn't even hear her move but then again, as we were going down the from the top floor to the main floor, somes floors were carpet and others was wood and with the a house that a whole small town can probably fit in here just right, I'm not surprised she vanished. Making my tension back to the clear doors in front of me, taking a deep breath and open both of them to every reader's dream come true. Why is everything in this house feel like dream? Because this can't be real! Books, wrapped around every inch of the walls like a grand entrance to heaven. White, black and gold in a organized manner, a long rounded black couch placed in the middle of the room where four figure sat round a glass circle table waiting for food as the figures were waiting for me. "Oh Hello Harry! Oh my! I see you take your precious time to be presentable the most important meal of the day" Louis in his suit along with his right hand men/best friends Zayn and Liam and a Niall Horan sitting between them facing his head down. I made my way to couch, knowing what Louis wants and making sure I can keep my legs, I sat with to Louis making Louis smirk.

"So smart Harry, intelligence and beautiful that I didn't even need to say anything" Louis praises me. "Excuse me um Louis? Last night with you and your men forcibly dragging me and my best friend out of our apartment and breaking it s well, can we please find out why are we here?" I asked with the little courage I had. "I'm more than happy to explain!" Louis sat up and lead to the doors and turn back to us. "Once upon a time, three rich infamous families had poorer families knocking on their footsteps for small lone of survival to get through life and their futures all together, using the little things they had to get some big benefits"."I few generations later with some of the families to this days still begging with still the little of what they left, two families who have been friends since God knows what there history is both are in the same situations have something on the table for their families supple, both happened to two have beautiful boys with an interesting discovery.

Louis made his way to his previous place next to me on the couch, and place his arm around me. "This discovery is very rare, when a male is still a male but has some strong females gene to the point to give birth and I'm happy I'll be fucking a beauty!" Louis made the strongest eye contact I have to deal with "You finish the rest and put in together, darling". Family....Lone.....Discovery....Oh My Gosh...we been sold off from our families for benefits! Wait! That means..."You! Harry Styles! Along with Niall Horan for Liam and Zayn will be my wife and together we'll grow the family business worldwide and make trillions!

As my Mafia Wife, Ma Lady