Chapter 5

Harry P.O.V

Sipping tea is my new found love coming into this marriage but at least give me my dream wedding with a beautiful flower garden, small children playing around it and making me feel like a fucking royal princess if I'm going to be down with this shit. I basically have been Louis's teddy bear for the past 2 days, hugging and kissing me in bed, making me wear girly loose clothing and making me kiss his morning and goodnight kisses everyday. I don't mind it due to me having no other choice but to deal with it even if I'm starting to be a little less afraid of him. As for Niall, he's doing more work than I am with Zayn and Liam, sleeping with them, bathing with them, being sandwiched by them everyday it's crazy. Me and my irish hamster have our little tea party outside one of the balconies in the house, ours is in the kitchen. Our 'Lovers' is gone somewhere but that doesn't mean it a run through the sunflower fields as security is everywhere like at least almost every corner on the house has someone to watch, we stop getting a flying shit and just slip our tea.

"When can ever come back to school? I have AP work to turn in" Niall starts complaining. "Same here, but this is better than being stalked by Taylor?" I try my sip of my green tea. "Fake ass sweetheart Taylor?""Yeah that bitch, she stalks the guys she 'likes' but she tried to confess to me a few times and did you know what I did?" I hype Niall to the best part. "What?!! What did you do?""I told her I like dick and really don't want anything to do with her so I gave her the finger and put it in between my lips, and she ran away angry and fake crying""Wow, what a dumb bitch, can't tell a gay guy apart""Exactly!" we laugh and sip our tea.

"How are you and threesome relationship?" I asked Niall, he signed. "Right now I'm just their teddy bear at night and their housewife in the daytime, nothing really big happened so far" Niall look down at his cup. "You sound like you want something to happen?""I do! I do! I exactly giving this thing chance, I never got a chance with a guy ever since coming out and look at me now I with two guys in a three-way relationship and their freaking hot as hell' he stands up with his hands up in the air. "I see you're looking into this weird situation in a lighter point a view than I am" he sit down to level his eyes to mines. "I mean yes they're dangerous and stuff but one they're hot and two they're protecting us, see all the protection around us" Niall took wrist with my tea in hand, made me stand up and look around what's surrounding us, pure security.

"We're in good hands, kind of but it's way better than being in the super small apartment we used to live in so give them a chance even if it's the mafia" Niall place my cup of the table and wrap his hands with mine as we intertwine. "Ok..I'll try but not for Louis but I'll do it for us" I agree. "Awesome, now let's go in my room and have a pillow fight!" Niall lead me out of our table, leaving our tea for the maids to clean to his large shared room with Zayn and Liam. They're room was clear as glass, a refreshing vibe in these nude colored walls and chocolate wooden floor, fitting well with their California king size bed sitting centered in the room. "I have all these pillows and this huge bed, so stop being feeling like a poor girl because you're a rich bitch now, we're living a rags to riches story so take advantage of this and deal with it Harry" Niall threw a pillow and climb on the bed, waiting for me to join in. I join in the soft battlefield, ready for all the attacks Niall is going throw at me.

"Ready to eat my dust, curly?" Niall asked with the a pillow in each hand. "I'm sorry potato but it is you who's going to be the side bitch in this pillow war!" I throw the first pillow were Niall ducked it. "Oh it's on bitch" And the games begins! Me and Niall when ham of each other, throwing pillows and laughing the rest of the world away. We hit each other in the face, then started play wrestling each other to the point we were on the ground, no matter what happens to anything in this world didn't matter to us, as long we were together, we probably bestfriends goals. We may have mess the room up a little bit with all the room full of feathers, but we were too tired to clean it so we fall asleep in the bed. We were asleep for a while when the doors randomly open and closed, we more than likely in trouble.

"There they are and look at this mess, it look like an angel cleaned their wings in here and left their feathers" I hear Zayn from the entrance of the room. "But it make a perfect scene, if take a look of the actual angels in the bed, this mess may be perfect timing after all" Liam point to the bed. "Why don't we take these angels to heaven, right boys?" Louis asked as they made their way to the bed. We're fucked, we're really fucked now. "Thank you for making a beautiful scenery loves, now how about we return to the favor by taking into the clouds, sounds heavenly sweetie?" Louis climb in and whispered into my ear before licking it. Oh god, I guess we're falling angels now, are we?