Chapter 1

Harry P.O.V

"Harry!! Wake up, we have to go to school!" a cute but annoying voice takes me away from my sleep.

"Ok! OK! I"M UP!" I yelled getting up.

Hey! I'm Harry Styles, I'm 16 living with my childhood best friend Niall Horan in a small apartment with a low amount of money in our hands.

Our parents wants us to get the first hand living into the real world while we go to high school and it's aright....so far.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom give myself a body cleaning, then went to my closet to pick out my clothes of the day.

A over sized pink jumper, skinny jeans, white converses and a white lilies made into a flower clown fit right on my curly hair.

After putting my clothes on, I turn to Niall, who is wearing over sized blue jumper, skinny jeans and black and white vans, we kind of twin a lot.

"Ready to go, Niall?" I asked my best friend.

"Let's go!" we grab our bookbags and walk out the doors.

Today is going to a day.

Louis P.O.V.

I can see them from the top of their apartment complex, my cute little future is there with Zayn and Liam's as well.

Oh my little Harry, the apple of my eye, you don't know how long I have been waiting to have you and soon you'll be my wife to 'The Bloody Daggers' mafia boss.

"Hey boss, we have a problem a few of other little gangs in the area trying to take over own territories" one of my butter knives members informed me.

"Well? It's better simple boy! Take them out and if they refuse kill them it's simple, now go!!" I command and made the boy run.

"Whoa Louis! I think you made the child piss his pants!"Liam one of my best friend and one of my right hand man started laughing.

"Funny that it was, what's the next step of getting our wives? It's best to get them out of this discussing apartment! I can't believe their parents didn't tell them the real reason of staying in this piece of cheap shit!" Zayn another best friend and other right hand complain about the plan.

I am Louis Tomlinson, sixth generation leader of 'The Bloody Daggers" mafia, the most fearful mafia gang in all of London and one of the most biggest and longest gang in the world, with our population growing more and more.

With Zayn Malik and Liam Payne, my best friend since babyhood and right hand and helping me carry on this gang in pride, my gang took over places and areas and have 47% of London ground.

But now the gang is almost complete to perfection, I have to go to my other part of my plan, Harry Styles and Niall Horan.

Their families have been in debt with my gang for generations and we made a deal to save their families to give their sons up to our gang, but Harry and Niall doesn't know any of this, that's the fun fact now to the fun part, taking them!

At first we didn't know what they look at first, we thought they look ugly until we saw them for the first time and we knew we need to have them.

"Well boys, everything is following into place, now to take the main part into action tonight! when the beauties go to sleep tonight, we're going into action!" I smirked at point to be so excited to be with my wife.

Harry P.O.V

"So Niall, after school let's check out that new frozen yogurt place down the street" I chat with my best friend while trying to open my locker.

"What!? But I thought we're going to Chipotle then Starbucks to do homework and chill!" Niall started to complain and pouting.

"Niall, we do that almost every day can't we changes things up and try something new and besides I know how much you love froyo!" I cheer like little girl about how delicious frozen yogurt is.

"Ok fine, maybe you're right" Niall sign in defeat.

"See! You're going to love it!" I fix my glasses and about to finally about to my crazy lock-".

"Run! The Daggers are coming!!" The whole hallway started screaming and running like hell.

"Oh god! Harry grab your stuff!" Niall yelled at me.

Without hesitation open my locker quickly and grab the three books that I need for class and my notebook, I'm about to close my lock....er.

A large hand close my locker door when I was about to close it and I know that hand did not belong to my best friend and roommate it belongs to someone even more big and more dangerous.

"Hello Harry Styles, what a lovely day to see you" a voice so familiar that the entire City of London knows that voice in total fear.

"Lo..Lou......Louis Tom....Tomlinson?" I asked like I'm facing the god of destruction.

"In the flesh babycakes, and may I say you look very ravishing today" Louis grab a hold of either side of bum.

"Ex....excuse me Mr Louis Tomlinson but where is my friend who was behind me?" I try to ask with all my might.

"Oh the blonde, turn around you'll see" Louis whisper into my ear.

He told hold of my shoulders and turn me around to see my best friend in between the right hand men and Co leaders of The Bloody Daggers, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne.

"Doesn't he look delicious Liam, so small, but yet sweet" Zayn took a hold of one side of Niall's cheek.

"You're right Zayn, makes me wonder what he tastes like" Liam took the other side of Niall's cheek.

"Please don't hurt us, we didn't anything" Niall scare to the point to see tears coming out.

"Please Mr. Louis Tomlinson, we didn't do anything wrong we just want to go to class!!" I begged for mercy, but that only made him smirk.

Louie push me closer into the lockers and put his leg between my legs in him on my chest with his lips to my ear.

"We're what do you go just this once this is the only time I'm letting go but the next time we meet it wouldn't be so pretty as you are." He kissed me on the cheek and let me go, making me drop on the floor.

"Zayn, Liam, We're leaving" Louis command and they both kiss Niall at both cheeks at the same time then drop him.

"See you later Babycakes~" Louis laugh with Zayn and Liam as they walked out.

I scoot over tonight Niall we were at the floor, Niall started crying and I went over to comfort him all I'm thinking is, why us? And what to do want to do with us?

I'm very scared what's gonna happen in the future for me and Niall with The Bloody Daggers around.

Louis P.O.V

Phase 1 has been 'The Encounter' has been completed now time for phase 2, 'The Surprise'.

Oh I can't wait to have my mafia wife.