Far For The First Time

Start from the beginning

"Are you nervous because were at your house? Roylin, it's fine. I really like your home."

"oh..uh, yea thanks." He shifted feet.

All the guys had weird looks on their faces. Okay..weird..

I tried to change the subject. "Did you paint this Roy?" I looked at one of the paintings next to the closet door. A boy was holding a bow and arrow aiming into the woods which was on the left side of the drawing. The sun on the top right reflected behind him and the figure was stenciled making the person on the painting black.

"Yea." he said quietly.

"It looks great! Is that you with the bow and arrow?" I questioned trying to lighten up the room.

"Yea, that was me when I was a boy." He began to unfold some blankets.

I turned around. "Can you draw me with a bow and arrow?" It was a really cool painting.

He flung his head toward me in a reaction to my question. "Um, yea! Sure!" He smiled.

Roy is so funny. The others remained quiet. I guess they were too tired to talk..

I looked at another painting and stood in front of it. There were five people in the painting. Four guys and one girl. Wait..is that me? In the middle? I analyzed the four boys. The two boys on my right side looked like..Pete and Neil and on the other side looked like Daven and Roylin. We all had our arms behind each others backs and the woods were in the backround.

Wow.

I smiled.

"Roylin, I think I want to go see my room now." A wide smile showed as I asked.

Roylin led me to my room which was the room next to them. It was really funny that he had to escort me to such a short distance. He even opened the door for me. In the corner of my eye as I entered into the guest room, I could see three heads popped out of the door from Roylin's room as if they were scanning what was going on.

"Thanks Roy." I smiled a tired looking smile.

"Uh thanks, like I said, 'No problem.'" He winked and stuck out for me a thumbs up.

I couldn't help, but smile bigger. "Good night Roy."

"Good night." He smiled back.

I closed the door behind me and he went back to his room. I saw a big bed right in front of me and it practically said "lie down" with its fluffy two long pillows and thick silk like comforter. I sat on the foot of the bed and kicked off my sandals.

Wow, I really should have used my boots instead. My feet had dirt from stumbling and walking all day.

I laid my back down on the well cushioned bed. Where in the world did he get a queen sized bed and silk beddings? I pushed the thought aside and glanced about in the room. There were three doors in the room. There was the entrance and two other doors. I was tired, but I decided to check the room out anyway. I hopped of the bed and walked towards the two doors on the left side of the room. They were right next to each other and I decided to just open both of them at the same time.

A small closet and a small bathroom. They really picked the best room for the girl huh? I walked into the bathroom. It had a shower, toilet, faucet and a mirror. I went out and then went back to the room. A shower seemed nice, but for some reason I was terribly exhausted. I just washed my feet in the shower and washed my hair in the sink. I looked at the mirror, tied my hair up and sat on the bed.

I slowly got into he covers very lazily and covered myself entirely except the head. I faced in the direction of the boys room and looked out the window waiting for myself to fall asleep. The moon light entered the room only lighting up a small portion of the room. Next to me on a table was a candle. I blew it out and stared into the quiet night.

I wondered what the boys were probably doing right now. Haha..they were all probably smushed while I was in this spacious bedroom all by myself.

I sighed.

My eyes began to get drowsy and murmurs could be heard from Roy's room. It woke me up as it aroused my interest to know what they talked about. I scooted in closer to the wall, as far on the edge of the bed as I could.

The murmurs then sounded like whispers. I giggled. They have no idea I'm listening in..

"What was that about?" Neil spoke.

"What was?" Roylin asked.

"You acted all weird when she talked to you." Pete proposed.

Their talking about me. Oh..this is gonna be good!

"What are you guys talking about? That was nothing." Roylin rolled to the side. I could hear the movement.

"Whatever." Neil mumbled.

They all became quiet. I giggled. An idea came up to my mind.

"Good night guys! Don't be too loud." I spoke loudly enough to make it clear for them through the walls.

No sound. I giggled more, trying to keep it in.

I kept quiet to see if they would react.

A couple minutes later passed.

"I think she's sleeping now." whispered Neil.

"Do you guys think she heard us?" Roylin fidgeted.

"You guys! We have to be more quiet!" Daven leaned in closer to the guys.

I couldn't hold it in I really couldn't.

"Hahahahah!" I balled out.

Silence.

"Hahahaha! This is too much!" I cracked up. "Okay, seriously guys, good night. I'll be going to sleep for real now. Oh that was funny.." a tear came out my eye from laughing hard.

"Good night!" Neil yelled out through the wall.

Smack!

What was that?

"You idiot!" Roylin whispered to Neil.

"What? Why'd you smack my face?"

I just laughed myself to sleep. It was way too funny.