Life is....ick

The battle of wills was pointless. He tried to lure me out with the promise of no punishments and "the police won't be called". We both knew that this was illegal and they wouldn't call the cops under any circumstance.

He tried to do this for a long and boring hour. I said nothing. Just staring at him blankly. Saying nothing. I was trying to make him feel like he was talking to a wall, I think I got my point across. About forty five minutes into this interrogation, some scientist came in and examined my armor. Of course it was still in camouflage mode, but they still tried to examine it and take it off. It wouldn't budge.

Ten minutes after they left, a huge robust man stormed in. I guess they were done with the child's play. He stomped right up to the table and slammed his hand down on it. He looked straight at me and growled, "Enough with the pleasantries. Your going to tell us who you are, who you're working for, and why you have interest in the boy."

All he got from me was the same brick wall expression. He smiled wickedly, "Then if you won't talk, I guess we will have to hear you scream."

He pointed to the other fellow and stormed out with the "nice" interrogator trailing behind him.

Oh no. I hate torture. I knew I could stand it, but pain wasn't very pleasant. I kept my neutral expression, barely.
Two guards came in and jerked me out of my seat. I guess I was suppose to be tortured somewhere else.

I tried total out where I was as we walked through the hall. Twenty steps, left turn, three doors, right turn, and so on. Finally after a last left turn. They shoved me into a room. This one was completely concrete. old blood stained different parts of the room. There were steel hoops on the ceiling and in the corners of the room that had chains attached to them.

The burly angry guy came in behind me. He chuckled, "Shall we get started girly?"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I woke up. Pain instantly wracked my body. I thronged all over. My head was pounding like a jackhammer, my wrists blistered from the chains that held them. My shoulders hurt from being hung there. My face stung from miniature cuts and bruises from a fist. It was hard to breath through my lungs. My ribs throbbed from the constant breathing. I think at least a few of them were fractured. My gut felt tender and sore. My legs were the only thing that had gone numb, probably because they hadn't touched the ground for a while.

My stomach felt queasy. I jerked my head forward just in time to throw up without hitting much of my body. A small groan escaped my lips. I blinked open my eyes. One of them wouldn't open. It had been swollen shut. I looked blearily around and saw him in the corner. My torturer.

He chuckled, "You don't look so good. Well, that's probably because of the poison now running through your system."

I would have gasped, but it hurt too much. Instead, I blinked. He walked over to me and started undoing the chains on my wrist. I crumpled to the floor. Pain tore through my body. I was being ripped apart by it. A scream escaped my lips.

I felt a rough hand grab me and throw me up onto feet. I groaned and leaned heavily on my torturer. Even though I tried to stand by myself, I couldn't. He walked me out of the room.
I tried to memorize the hallway, but lost track several times as another burning pain would hit me.

It felt like years, but we finally made it to another room. A guard on duty opened it up for us. This room was a little cleaner. There were two chairs in the middle of the room and in one of them...in one of them sat Tanner. Relief swept through me as I saw him. He was alive. But that relief was quickly washed away with concern. He was cover with bruises and scrapes. He looked just as bad as I felt. Anger filled my whole body. It stripped away my pain and gave me strength. I turned to my head and bit down hard on my brother's neck. Warm blood filled my mouth. He roared in pain and quickly shoved me back. I tried to use that momentum to move towards Tanner, but my rib gave a terrible chrack and I doubled over with pain. I gritted my teeth. My battle suit was equipped with banknote to heal me, they must have just snapped my rib back into place.

I tried to get up, but before I could, a searing pain crackled through my body. "Rrrrraaaaawwwwaggghhhhh" I screamed.

After the pain, numbness filled my body. I could faintly hear my torturer say, "Oh I forgot, your poison conducts electricity."

I groaned. I could feel some guards pick me up and strap me to the chair next to Tanner. I felt everything at a distance, like my mind was retracting deep into my body.

I could feel people sticking wires to me. I tried to do something, but my body wouldn't move. I could hear my torturer talking about death or something, but it was fuzzy and distance.

His face swam into my vision. He was yelling something at me. I concentrated to get a wadd of saliva in my mouth and spit it in his fuzzy face. I must have hit my mark because my head was whipped to the side by a flat object. I'm assuming it was his hand. It didn't really hurt, but the more distance I felt, the worst condition I was in.

A dull burn filled my body. I vaguely remembered that it felt like electricity. I heard a scream. It was a woman screaming. That was me. I was growing so distant that the blackness was surrounding me. There was only a little bit of light left. Then it disappeared.