Red Vision

I stormed down the hall. All I could think of was, He. Will. Pay. I had just found out that Tanner had been hospitalized, by a squid kissing, butt mole named Butch. Nobody... nobody, jury's him under my watch.

I had gotten his description from the rumors around the school.
I more felt than saw Seth walking with me. He was trying to see why I was so mad, but I was too furious to care. I stormed down the hall searching for the offender. I had heard that three guys had teamed up against Tanner. It only stopped because Jesper had gotten Ryan. Ryan told me not to do anything too rash, but I didn't plan on disabling him for life, and at the moment, that was as reasonable as I could get.

I turned around the corner and saw him. He was with his cronies and laughing at a girl. They had obviously tripped her and stollen something. Seth saw them and realized that I was heading straight towards them.

He said, "No no no no no Raina. Whatever you are thinking, don't. He and his friends will humiliate you for the rest of the school year. Please don't!"

He tugged on my arm and I swung around and faced him. He saw the thunder and fire in my eyes and let go.
I growled softly, "He hospitalized one of my friends. I will not stand for that."

I whipped back around and yelled, "Hey, yeah you. Your Butch right?"

He smirked and nodded. Apparently finished with the girl, he threw her her stuff and said, "Who are you?"

I smiled sinisterly and replied, "In a few minutes, you'll wish you never knew."

He pretended to look scared and said, "Oooh, so tough. How about we show you a lesson in manners, girl."

He emphasised on girl like that was offensive. I kept walking towards him and said, "Thats the best you got? Girl? If you think that's offensive that makes you dumber that a group of monkeys who believe it's raining while peeling on themselves."

His face got red and he said, "That's it! You need a lesson. Boys, get her."

Two boys came up to me. I realized that this is probably what happened to Tanner. The two boys would have grabbed him and hold him down while Butch "tought him a lesson". My blood was boiling and my adrenaline was rushing. I was ready long before the boys got to me. I had just enough sense to make this a hand to hand combat and not just to use my taser.

The first one reached out to grab me. I gripped him and flipped him on his back. No matter how buff these guys thought they were, they were pathetic. My reflexes were instant and my strength was always top notch.

The second guy decided to punch me first. I dodged and used his momentum to slam him into the wall.

I turned around and pushed Butch into the wall as well, although instead of face first, his back slammed into it.

With my forearm on his throat I whispered, "You hurt my friend and bully weaker people than you. Worse yet, you cower behind your buff sidekicks while you do it. You should be ashamed. Oh, also, if you ever come after my friends again , Well, let's just say that it will be unpleasant."

With that, I punched him square in the nose. It wasn't enough force to break it, but enough to bleed and hurt alot.

I spun around and let Butch slump to the ground. I saw Seth's shocked face. Didn't I tell him that fighting was my life? He started walking with me. "I am glad to be one of your friends."

He said with awe, and was that fear?
I smiled, it didn't matter. That felt good. And the best part, I didn't tell him who I am friends with, so he will be very careful on who he picks on next time.