16: Telling The Public

Amethyst's POV

I heard banging on the door. Oh my God who the fuck is that? I slowly got up and the banging didn't stop. I opened the door and saw Rafael. "What is it that you need at 5am Rafael?" I asked wiping my eyes. "You know I'm early all time." he said. Which is true.

"You know I have work and the kids have school today if you were trying to see them." I said tired and let him in. "I'm sorry anyways I'll take the kids to school." he said.

"No remember the public doesn't know." I said. "Oh yeah sorry you could go back to bed I'll stay here." he said and I just raised my eyebrow. "Whatever make yourself at home." I said and went back to my bed.

He looked so good in the morning I don't know how he does it? Sorry I had to mention it. It's like guys are blessed with so much things they honestly don't deserve sometimes.

I woke up again at 7am and woke the boys up. We went downstairs and the boys got immediately happy seeing their father. "Papi!" they said and hugged him. "Buenos Dias hijos." he said happily. His eyes were filled with love I remember it was the exact same look 2 years ago.

He always loved kids. Like with his family he was always very loving with kids and babies.

I just gave the kids cereal and I just had a smoothie. "Hey Amethyst can I talk to you about something." Rafael said and I went over to the hallway. "Yeah?" I asked whispering. "Okay so I want to tell the public about them because if I don't they will find out and I can't take them no where." he whispered.

"Okay well who are you going to say about the mother because I don't want to be famous for being Rafinha's baby mama and get hate and other shit!" I hissed. "Well you're  Marc Bartra and Neymar Junior's sister so not just my baby mama." he said.

"Well if Neymar finds out that you're  are around again he will kill you." I said which I'm not over exaggerating. "Man fuck him!" he said. "Nah I'm not into incest." I joked. "Oh my gosh Ame not like that." he laughed. I felt shivers when he said my nick name yeah everyone calls me that but it's different how he says it. You know when someone you like says your name how it just feels special.

"But for real weither he likes it or not they are our kids and a part of my life and I can't hide that from people I won't mention you unless you want to." he said looking in my eyes. Why does he have to look at me like that? I always smile so this time I tried so hard not to smile. "Alright you're right I guess you can tell the public it's not like our familes doesn't know. As much as I think you should wait you have a right to do it if that's what you want." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you." he said and to hug me but I stepped back signaling it reminds me of the abuse. "I'm really sorry Amethyst." he said with hurt in his eyes. I just couldn't really respond to that so I just looked down.

"Mami, Papi we're done." Jayden said. "Okay go change now." I said and they took Rafael's hand and they went upstairs.

Rafinha's POV

I took a picture with them and put it on Instagram honestly nervous. Caption: amo a mis hijos❤️

Amethyst took the kids to school, she went to work and I had training so I went over to Ciutat Esportiva. I know my new teammates are going to ask. Some of them know like Gerard, Jordi, Messi but the others don't really know. Neymar well let's just hope he's not here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well okay so he was here and giving me looks. It was around the end of training and Neymar came up to me. "So now you're back in your kids life like nothing. Well guess what Rafinha stay the fuck away from my sister and nephews."  he demanded. I'm not afraid of this stick!

"Neymar you're not going to tell me how to live my life. They are my kids, Amethyst is their mother she's obviously going to be in my life till the day I die. I'm not trying to start anything with you Neymar!" I said and left to go take a shower.

I was about to leave when Lucho pulled me. "You got an interview." he said and I nodded going into the room sitting down with all the flashing cameras in my face.

A/N: I'm not putting this in Catalan because the chapter is getting too long.

I- Hola Rafinha how are you?

R- Good thank you.

I- getting ready for the next game against Athletico?

R- yes when we play them we always have to bring our A game because they are physical and bring a lot of competiton to the pitch.

I- Si anyways you posted a picture earlier saying you love your kids. Can you explain that was it a joke, nephews, or what?

R- Yes and no it's not a joke this is real those are my kids and it is hard to talk about the whole situation.

I- What situation?

R- well that's personal information soon maybe I will talk a little bit more about that.

I- how old are they?

R- 4.

I- do they like futebol?

R- I think so but if they don't that's fine I wouldn't want to pressure them to do something they don't like.

I- Good parent. I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went back to Amethyst house.

"Papi can you check my homework?" Jordan asked and I looked at it and it was all right. "Good job jordan." I said and smiled. I checked Jayden's and did the same thing.

"Mami what are we having for dinner?" Jordan asked. Sounds like Amethyst always hungry. "Salad," she said and the boys whined. "No I'm kidding I'm craving Pasta." she said. PASTA?! DID SHE SAY PASTA?!

"Thank you Mami I love you!!" the boys said. "Yeah because I'm making pasta." she said and I laughed. "Your making pasta? You know me so well." I said and she smiled sweetly.

Gosh I wish I had this everyday just being with the people I love but sadly its not like that yet.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE DAVI IS FIVE NOW!!! WOW WHERE DID TIME GO FOR REAL!!! 5⃣🎉🎉🎉

really don't know what to say anymore

I love you all

-Nia