Prologue

2 years ago

Amethyst's POV

I started making dinner for my sons. Rafael has been coming home late and our 2 year old twins are always asking where he is. I always want to cry because what he is doing to me.

"Jayden! Jordan!" I said getting there attention. They ran to me. I put them in their chairs and gave them some food. "Jordan stop playing with your food please." I said and he stopped immediately.

After dinner the boys were playing with their toys and I was finishing up the dishes. "Mami come play." Jayden said. "Okay baby just wait." I said and turned on dish washer and went over to them. They were playing with an Etch A Sketch and drawing. I sat on the floor and they immediately were fighting to get on my lap.

They always have competition for anything. I put Jordan on my right and I put Jayden on my left. They were glaring at each other and I just kisses their cheeks.

Jayden was trying to spell his name on it. I took his hand and started helping him write Jayden. He looked up to me and I kissed him on the nose.
Jordan immediately got jealous. "Oh Jordan." I said and also kissed him.

I was watching TV while they were playing around.

It started getting late so I put them in the bath. They started splashing around and playing with each other and I smiled. Jordan started splashing me. He's a rebel and does not care. "Jordan stop!" I whined. They just giggled and Jayden copied him. My shirt was sooked.

I got them out the bath and changed their clothes. I started reading them a bed time story. "Alright time to go night night." I said. "Okay Mami." they said in sync. I kissed them both. "I love you Jayden. I love you Jordan." I said. "Love you mami." they said and I closed the door.

I love them so much. I know Rafi does too with all his heart he has just been different lately.

I had them when we were 19 I don't recommend it an any way but I love them unconditionally and will do anything for them.

I took a shower, changed my clothes and went to the living room and watched TV.

I heard the door unlock and I immediately got scared. Rafael came into the house and slammed the door coming up to me and kissing me rough. I tried to stop him but he pushed back to the wall. He started kissing my neck and bitting it. I tried pushing him off me but he held my wrist and I felt like my blood circulation will cut off any time soon. "Please stop Rafael." I cried. He started pulling my shirt up. "Rafael you're hurting me." I said.

"PLEASE!" I yelled and he slapped me across the face. "SHUTUP!" he said and I tried to keep quiet so I don't wake up the kids. He dragged me into a room a slammed the door and left.

This has been the daily routine for 3 weeks. He has been abusing me for no reason then sleeps. That's all he does. He doesn't even want to say hello. I have bruises all over my torso. It hurts to have Jayden and Jordan on my hips.

I don't know what I did or what's gotten into Rafael. I'm not going to live my life like this or my sons. Soon he is going to start hitting them and I am not going to allow Rafael to hit them at all.

I'm done.

I found a luggage and started packing my stuff. I went to Jayden and Jordan's room and packed their stuff with me. I woke them up and they were whining. I calmed them down and we left their room.

I laid them on the couch for now and they immediately fell back asleep. I found a paper and pen and started writing a note to him.

Dear Rafael,

I've had enough with the abuse from you. I have no idea what's going on with you, but I know that's not the Rafael Alcântara I met when we were 17, that's not the Rafael I have kids with, lastly that's not the Rafael I fell in love with.

I putting an end to our 4 year relationship. It hurts to do this but this is for the best.

I love you Rafael Alcântara

-Amethyst

We left to the airport just like that. We're leaving. My kids may never see Rafael anymore that's not fair to them. It's not the environment they should be in. We're leaving the country because I know Rafael would try to look for us.

In that case we're leaving to Germany.

I can't deal with this anymore. I feel like my heart is broken glass all over my body and the shards seeping through my soul.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone welcome to my new book!

This is my first Rafinha book so please bare with me.

I hope the abuse wasn't too bad. It hurts to even write about it.

Characters I will reveal later in the story because it will make sense later on ;)

I just hope I don't delete this book.
(I always delete books)

I also have more books in my library if you love Neymar I think you would enjoy them. 😁

Feel free to talk to me anytime!

I love you all

-Nia