12: Filho Da Puta

Amethyst's POV

After I told Neymar what happened he hasn't talked to me. I didn't do shit but move. I really hope he doesn't do anything stupid because I will fly to Spain and kick his ass if he does.

I don't know but I know he's capable of anything. If he does do anything it would ruin his reputation and other stuff so I can't imagine him doing anything stupid. Right?

"Mami?" I snapped back to reality. "Yes baby." Jordan said. "When will Tio Neymar come back?" he asked.
"You like him don't you?" I asked and he nodded. "I don't know boys he's a busy guy." I said and they frowned. I don't know why they're are so sad. They are never like that when Marc leaves.

Probably because Neymar just came in their lives and they really like him I guess. "Okay boys time to go sleep," I said and they were whining. "I'm not playing this game with y'all." I said. Jordan wanted me to pick him up. "This is your last year being picked up." I chuckled and he smiled.

Jayden's POV (I'll try my best not for it to sound mature for a kid 😂)

"You want your mami." I said to Jordan and he tattle tailed on me. "Jayden stop." Mami said. Jordan is a mommy's boy well so am I. "Okay." I said as we went to our room.

Mami tucked is in bed. "Goodnight Mami love you." we said. "Goodnight boys I love you too." Mami said and closed the door.

I got out of bed and looked over to Jordan and he was asleep. I moved our night light close to the mirror. I went under the bed and found the poster Tio Neymar gave us. I took it and sat on the floor admiring the poster.

I want to be just like them. Especially #12 he's my favorite. Tio knows him and says that's his best friend. I think his name is Rafia? I don't know. I sometimes hear Tio talk about him.

I looked at #12 then looked in the mirror and back at the poster. Wait a minute. He kind of looks like Jordan and I.

No we look like Mami. We only have Mami. He might just look the same because of our color because a lot of people have our color. Mami is a little lighter, Tio Neymar, Tio Eric, and Vovo.

I put the poster back under the bed and put the flashlight back. I went back in my bed and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I checked the iPad and it was 3am. I can't sleep with all the thoughts about #12.

Maybe I could sleep with Mami. I took the bear I had ever since when we were born. Mami said someone gave it to us when were in her belly. I wonder who?

I closed the door quietly not to wake up Jordan. I only want me to be with Mami. I opened mami's door and closed it. I went over to her side. "Mami?" I asked shaking her. "Baby what are you doing up?" she asked. "I can't sleep." I said. "Okay you can sleep with Mami." she said and I went over to the other side of the bed and got on. "I love you Mami." I said. "I love you too baby." she said and I got closer to her and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rafinha's POV

We have training today. I got breakfast, changed clothes, and left out the door.

I changed into the training kit and got out all the training gear and started setting up the dummies and practice my free kicks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My teammates started coming and from what I hear Neymar is back but I haven't seen him.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and saw Neymar.

"Hey Neymar." I said and he touch my cheek and then I felt a punch and I fell to the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" I asked pissed.

Neymar's POV

"OH YOU THINK I WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER?!" I yelled and kept punching him. Our teammates seperated us. "NEYMAR WHAT SISTER YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!" he yelled.

"AMETHYST! AREN'T YOU FAMILAR WITH HER? FUCKED HER AND GOT HER PREGNANT THEN ABUSED HER!" I yelled and I saw he was getting mad. I don't care. "SHE ISN'T YOUR SISTER! SHE'S MARC'S AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED FILHO DE PUTA!" he yelled.

"MARC IS HER ADOPTIVE BROTHER AND I'M HER BLOOD BROTHER! MY SISTER DOESN'T LIE YOU FUCKER!" I yelled and our teammates were just telling us to stop but we didn't.

"NEYMAR AND RAFINHA YOU ARE NOT PLAYING THE NEXT THREE WEEKS! GET OUT OF HERE AND YOU WILL BE SUPERVISED IN THE LOCKER ROOM! IF THERE'S MORE FIGHTS OR IF I SEE DRAMA ON SOCIAL MEDIA YOU WILL GET IN MORE TROUBLE! GET OUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACES!" Coach yelled.

I'm not done with him yet.

Author's Note:

Well the games begin huh?

Hola everyone!! I hope you're having a good day or night when ever you're reading this.

Tell me your thoughts😁

I love you all❤️

-Nia