10: Tio Neymar

Amethyst's POV

I've been really sick lately I don't know why. Like I would just throw up for only Lord knows. Maybe food poisoning? I don't know but I do know is I haven't thrown up like this since pregnancy which sucked ass but worth it. Which I'M DEFINITELY NOT PREGNANT. I haven't had sex in like two years. So i don't know what's wrong with me.

I laid on the couch watching TV while Jayden and Jordan were playing around. They had a three day weekend lucky. I still have to go into work later so I asked my friends if they can watch them and they said yes. I feel like shit pure shit.

I had to throw up to I ran to the bathroom and puke my guts out. Throwing up is the worst feeling. EVER.

Neymar's POV

I rang the doorbell and sometime later someone answered the door and I looked down and saw Jayden or Jordan I can't tell the difference between them. How the hell did they even unlock the most complicated lock ever?! "Tio Neymar!" He said and one of them came to me. "Ola Jayden and Jordan! Where's mami?" I asked.

"In the bathroom throwing up." one of them said simply and I just got concerned. I walked in and closed the door. "Show me where she is." I said and they led me to the closed bathroom. "You go play I'll go talk to your mami and see if she's okay." I said and they ran somewhere upstairs.

Amethyst's POV

I felt like I was dead I heard the door open and I saw Neymar. "You look like shit." Neymar said. "Thanks. How the hell did you get in here?" I asked.

"Your smart ass kids. They are smart as hell." he said. I told them not to answer the door without me. "Yeah they already have a scholarship to Harvard and Berkeley." I joked. "Really?" he asked. "No Neymar." I said and looked at him like he was stupid.

"Anyways what brings you here this time." I said and crossed my arms. "Same like last time. Are you okay?" he asked. "Does it look like I'm fine?" I said. "God someone is on their period." he said under his breath. I threw up again in the toliet and Neymar gagged. "That's nasty mami." I heard the the twins say.

I walked out of the bathroom and Neymar moved quicker than you can imagine. God he's such a baby. "I'm taking the kids out the last thing you need is for them getting sick." Neymar said. "Thank you," I smiled. "Jayden! Jordan go change." I said and they went upstairs.

"God those kids are independent." he said. "They hate it when I change them because they hate how I match them." I said. "I would too. Anyways what's the difference between the two they look exactly alike." Neymar said and I laughed.

"Well Jordan has a small mark on his chin like me and Jayden has it on his nose." (like Rafael). I said. "Oh okay I'll try to remember." he laughed. The kids ran downstairs.

"Have a good time mi amors. I love you. Be good." I said and they hugged my legs. "Okay mami. Love you too." they said and they left.

Neymar's POV

"IM THE KING OF THE TRAP EL CHAPO JUNIOR!" I sang and the boys laughed. Probably because of my sucky singing.

I was driving around because it's not like I know Munich and I came across a field with goals. It was also empty. Sure. I got the boys out of the car and went on to the field.

Well since these kids are smart as hell I'm assuming they know something about their dad. "Guys do you know where your Papi is?" I asked. "No Mami said we don't have one not everyone has one Tio." Jayden said. "Oh I see." I said. Is he dead? Is that why she doesn't want to talk about him?

Jayden and Jordan started running around like they were being chased by Usian Bolt. I looked at my phone and saw I got a text from gil. I replied back an- "TIO!!" I heard Jordan yelled and I saw Jayden on the ground. Holy shit! I ran over to them and I saw Jayden's eyes were closed. I shook him and he wasn't getting up. "Jayden!" I said pannicking.

I picked him up and I put him in car and Jordan got in the car. I searched up where the hospital was and then I started driving. I called Amethyst. I know she's going to kill me.

A- Neymar I'm in the middle of a meeting so this is not the time for bullshit.

N- I'm taking Jayden to the hospital.

A- what? why?

N- I don't know what's going on Amethyst I'm so sorry.

She hung up. I knew it she hates me now.

Jordan started crying because of his brother. He said something that sounded gibberish shaking Jayden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was waiting in the hallway with Jordan trying to comfort him. "Your brother will be fine." I said. "Do you promise?" he sobbed and that broke my heart. "Yes I promise." I said and hugged him.

"Mami!!" Jordan said and ran to Amethyst. Her eyes were red. She picked up Jordan and he just put his face in her neck. She sat by me with Jordan on her lap.

"Amethyst I'm so sorry I don't even know what happened." I said. "You weren't watching them?" she asked. "For a minute no and then I heard Jordan yell." I explained. "I don't want to hear your pity Neymar it's fine." she said. I know it's not. Way to go Neymar. I should get 'best brother in the world' mug.

"El chapo!" Jordan said and Amethyst went wide eyes. "Where did you learn about that?" she asked and Jordan pointed to me. "I was singing 2 Chainz. I didn't think they would pick that up." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Jordan don't say that anymore okay?" she said and he nodded.

The doctor got out the room and I immediately stood up. "Jayden is fine he passed out because of dehydration and over working the body." the doctor said and I kind of felt relieved "Can we see him?" Amethyst said. "Yes you may." she said and I opened the door letting them in first.

"Mami." Jayden said softly. "Jayden! Oh mi amor." Amethyst said and hugged him. "Tio you kept your promise." Jordan smiled. "Of course I never break a promise." I smiled. Jordan was glad to see his brother and so did Jayden. "Jayden I'm glad you're okay." I said and went over to the bed.

I'm glad everything's fine for now.

Author's Note:

Sucky ending I know.

I really don't know what to say so till next time my friends.

I love you all

-Nia❤️