6: Your Father

Rafinha's POV

I had training today. I ate something then went to change into something before I left. While I was driving I lwas listening to the radio. Enrique Inglesias was not helping this promise I made to my sister. Amethyst loves Enrique Inglesias.

"Don't let me die, I'm loosing my mind, Baby just give me a sign, And now that you're gone, I just wanna be with you..."

Sometimes I hate music. It will play with your feelings. I quickly turned off the radio and just shook the thought of her out of my head.

Remember Raf don't let this control the way you act around others and your feelings.

I got to training earlier than everyone else I usually do this because I want to get better and work on the things I need to work on individually. We also have a game coming up so I want to start. I'm done sitting on the bench especially since I've recovered.

I changed into our training kit and starting setting up everything and started working on dribbling and shooting.

My teammates started showing up. Lucas wanted to join in. Ter Stegen went in the goal and Lucas and I did a juggling competition and then we did a crossbar challenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After training I went back home and watched Forrest Gump. It's not the same without Amethyst but I still love this movie. I got a face time request from Thiago. I paused the movie and accepted it.

"Thiago!!" "Raf!!" we said at the same time. "How's it been?" I asked. "Same as last time nothing has changed I'm good. How about you?" he asked. "Could be better you know." I admitted. "I'm sorry bro. Remember what Thaisa said." he said. "How do you know that?" I asked.

"Raf we all discussed about it. Please Raf." he begged. Damn I didn't reliased it hurt EVERYONE. "I just wish I could find my family and bring them back." I said.

"Yeah I'm sorry anyways I'm sorry I don't have that much time to talk I have to go to training anyways I love you little bro." he said. "I love you too bye." I said and we waved and he end the call.

Thiago's POV (Didn't expect that huh)

I'm really worried about my brother. I would help him but I don't want him worrying and stressing about this.

That's why we all discussed that promise because we don't want that to interfere with him and his career. What I'm saying sounds fucked up like I get it he doesn't know where his kids and love is.

The first months they were gone he was in depression and tried attempting to commit suicide. We don't want this to happen again. He has been better over the time. I know it's hard for him and it still hurts for him but we just want the best for him.

I know they are in Munich I'm not stupid. I've seen her a few times. Sometimes I just want to tell Raf that she is in Munich but It's best for him if he doesn't know.

Amethyst's POV

After I picked up the boys from school we went to the mall because they need new clothes.

We went to the Nike store and Jordan immediately pointed at the poster of FC Barcelona and ran to it. I recognized some of them like Gerard, Iniesta, Messi of course, and. Rafael. "Mami look!!" Jayden and Jordan pointed at Rafael. "He's so cool I want to be just like him!" Jordan said and Jayden agreed. I sighed and rubbed their curly hair.

You are just like him because he is Your Father.

"Let's go look at something else." I said. "Can we get a jersey mami?" Jayden asked.

So I can pay 140$ for both of them for the jersey's to dramatically change again next year. haha nope. "No next time we will." I said and they sighed.

"Jordan's?" Jayden asked. I really don't want to but I guess. "Fine." i said with a loud sigh. They got the Jordan retro 4 "special edition". Shouldn't all them be?

Your blessed already if you have those. I want them to have stuff I never had when I was growing up.

We got home around 6 ish usually late from when we usually eat. I made a Spanish dinner my mom used to always make.

After dinner the boys wanted to watch SpongeBob. I'm getting tired of hearing the theme song and Patrick's dumb ass.

I grew up watching this because of Marc and Eric I actually hated this show as a kid too. Never imagine my kids would be watching it. They need to just stop making episodes.

"Can you feel it Mr. krabs, can you feel it now Mr. krabs." alright I'm done. I took the remote and turned off the TV. "Time for bed boys," I said and they whined. "You have school tomorrow not the weekend you can't stay up." I said. "Okay mami." they said.

"Goodnight Mami I love you." they said and I turned off the light. "Goodnight boys I love you too." I said and closed the door.

Author's Note:

One more chapter before the juicy stuff starts coming in!!

Brasil played again today all I have to say:
BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH GREAT OPPERTUNITES AND 0-0!!
Come on Brasil!
I hate this U-23 rule for guys. We would have the old Brasil. I love Thiago Maia dearly but it's just not the same. 😪🇧🇷

Don't really know what to say.

Thank you for all the votes and comments!! Keep doing that!! ❤️❤️

I love you all till next time my loves

-Nia❤️