8

Previously on Love Don't Change (Nia this is not a reality show)

The doorbell rang. It's probably just Sydney, Alessia and the twins. I opened it and it wasn't them. It was some other people and they all hugged each other and started gasping and crying.

"Oh hallo Was bringt Sie denn hier?" I asked and they looked confused. "Espanol?" I asked. "Si." one of the guys said. "Um what is wrong?" I asked. "Your Amethyst Bartra Aregall right?" they asked. "Yes why?" I asked.

"We are your biological family."

Amethyst's POV

"Excuse me what? No your not." I asked. They gave me a paper which I'm assuming is my original birth certificate before my adoptive one. I started tearing up. "Can we come in to explain this." the lady said which is apparently my birth mother. "Yes make yourself at home. I'll be right back." I said and closed the door once they got in. I found my phone and went to the kitchen.

I called Sydney hoping she will pick up soon.

S- Hallo?

A- Can you bring Jayden and Jordan back home it's about to rain again and you and Alessia will have to go home because I have my biological family in my living room I just figured out about a minute ago.

S- say no more girl that's fucking weird. Alright.

A- thank you I'll talk to you later.

I hung up and sighed and went to the living room.

"So can I like get your names?" I asked.

"I'm Neymar your brother." he said and hugged me.

I hate to admit this like truly but my brother is kind of cute.

"I'm Nadine your mae." my birth mother said crying and hugged me. "I'm Neymar Sr your pai," my biological father said and hugged me. "I know this is weird feel free to ask us any questions.

"Can you speak Portuguese?" Neymar asked. "No why?" I asked and they kind of looked disappointed. "Well your brasilian Rafaella." Nadine said. It made sense why people thought I was brasilian. Wait what did she call me? "What did you call me?" I asked.

"Well your original name was Rafaella but they change your name." Neymar Senior said. "Oh." I said and it was quiet.

"So why did you put me up for adoption? Why did you wait this long to find me?" I said kind of angry.

"Rafa- I mean Amethyst well if we kept you we would have to move to a different country. We didn't want to leave brasil because you deserved better parents then us being selfish and not think of you. That's why we started looking for you when you were 18." Nadine said.

"Wow. Really? Because you would have to move to a different country?! That's low I did have a good childhood Thanks for asking! I don't know think any other parents would do that." I said and they looked down in shame. "We also wasn't in the best position too." Neymar Senior said. "Then you should've put Neymar for adoption while you were at it I would at least have my brother but no." I said loudly.

"We are really sorry Amethyst. Everday I thought about how you would look like and what you would do in life." Nadine said. Okay I guess I should calm it down. "You have every right to be mad." Neymar Senior said. "You turned out beautiful like I imagined." Nadine said. Now I see where I got me genes from that I always wondered about.

I heard the doorbell ring which is probably them now. "I'll go get it." I said and opened the door. "Mami!" they boys said and hugged my legs. "Hi!" I said and rubbed their curly hair. "Well talk to you later." Alessia said and I waved and closed the door. "Mami! Who won the game?!" Jordan said and both of them ran to the living room and everyone looked confused.

"Mami who are they?" Jayden said and grabbed my hand and pointed to them. "Amethyst you have kids?" Neymar asked.

"Yeah." I said. "They have your eyes!" Nadine said and Neymar Senior comforted her. "Don't cry." the twins said and went up to her. "Aaw I won't babies what's your names?" she asked. "Jayden" "Jordan." they said and they were confused.

I crossed my arms. "It's Jayden and Jordan." I said. "Aaww Nice. Hey Amethyst can I talk to you?" Neymar said and I nodded. I lead him to the kitchen.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?" I asked. "Okay I know your mad but don't treat our parents like crap when I was growing up they weren't always happy. Our life wasn't all glamorous with out you we were poor." he explained and I kind of felt bad. "I understand I will try Neymar I'm sorry but how would you feel Neymar if you were in my position?" I asked.

"Mad," he admitted. "But I wouldn't disrespect them." he said and that kind a felt like a punch to my face. He doesn't know what I've been through either. Talk to me when you got abused, and raised two kids all alone for 2 years.

The doorbell rang and I went to get it. Who can it possibly be now. Jesus?!

I opened it and it was Marc. "Marc what are you doing here shouldn't you be in Dortmund?" I asked. "I have a week off so I decided to come and see my sister is there something wrong?" he asked. "No come in." I said and I hugged him tightly. "Are you okay?" he asked as I let him in the house.

"Well hello you must be the father of Jayden and Jordan." Nadine said and Marc laughed. "Nope not me." he said. "Tio Marc!" the boys exclaimed and hugged him.

Neymar came out of the bathroom and looked confused. "Marc?" Neymar said. How does he know Marc? "Neymar?" he said breaking away the hug from the boys. "What are you doing here?" Neymar asked. "I'm her brother the real question is what are you doing here?" Marc asked. "I'm her brother by blood." he said.

"Is this true Amethyst?" Marc asked. "I just figured out now." I said.

I guess I have two families.

Author's Note:

Her brother is Neymar!!

A lot of shit is going to happen now!

What is Neymar and Rafinha's relationship going to be like since Amethyst is Neymar's sister?

So yes Rafaella is Amethyst.

Davi is not in the book for future reference.

So I don't want people thinking I don't know Neymar has a kid.

Don't know what to say because I ranted last chapter.

I love you all so much

-Nia ❤️